MY Bugs in XBMC
build 31.12.03:

backround image gets lost:

i ran into this bug some time ago, but did not know how to reproduce it. now i know. start a mp3 switch to goom. switch back to the main menu --> settings --> music and chnage the viz from goom to the sa --> go back to the main menu. the background is plain black.
even if i know change the skin to something else and back to skin it happened init keeps black. only solution to get the background image back is to switch to another skin and use it or reboot.

btw: where should we (teammembers) post our bug reports? here, in the open forums or on sf. or should we send it throught the mailinglist (to reactivate it a bit)?

oh and gamestr: where are youuuuu!!!Huh Smile

read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
hi hullebulle/nuendo, fyi i'm back from my holiday (and sickness) now Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
i don't mean to be a dick, but isn't this a little hypocritical? if anyone else posted a bug report in the development forum you would move it straight to the bug discussion forum.
what makes your bug report so important that it should be posted to the development forum?
(burriko @ jan. 07 2004,16:27 Wrote:i don't mean to be a dick, but isn't this a little hypocritical?  if anyone else posted a bug report in the development forum you would move it straight to the bug discussion forum.
what makes your bug report so important that it should be posted to the development forum?
i am a forum mod. muahaha!! Image

hehe, back to be serious: you are right. i guess this was moved here by accident (i made the original post in the teammembers only forum but somehow it has been moved here). Smile

moved to "bug reports".
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MY Bugs in XBMC0