TV Shows - update library doesn't find new shows
Hi

new to xbmc and am running it on an Apple TV. Have used boxee for a few years on Apple TV so am used to alpha/beta bugs.

What is unusual is that after a week or so with xbmc working great (confluence skin) it is now failing to update tv show data. Movie data updates the library fine, but adding an episode to the tv folders doesnt work. They are named correctly (find that tvdb is much more flexible than imdb imho) but seems the scan for new items is not 'finding' new files in the folder.

When using the file view (non library) I can see the episode, and when I get episode info the scan works.

However using the top-level Update Library or Scan for new content on the TV Folder fails.

Have searched the forums and tried options, have added a custom update/clean script (didn't really work), have cleaned the library and set some folders to type 'none' (didn't endure after initial scan that populated the episodes).

Any help appreciated.
That's odd, I had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday. My install is about 3 days old though. It was working fine but yesterday didn't scan SG:U...

Skin is PM3.HD on aTV
Yep, same.

Its odd, I 'touched' the files hoping that the scraping is based on date/hash but still no luck. Adding them manually is fine but just wondering why it sometimes stops finding/identifying/updating the library and whether there is anything that can be done to kick start it easily.
Same here. It just stopped working.
Guess there is no fix!
Happening to me now to! 3day old RC2 on ATV with Pins image on internal harddrive. Was working fine up till yesterday.

Anyone have any ideas?
Similar problem here. I can't Ancient Aliens S02E06 to come up at all. Likewise with Red Dwarf Season 9 which is just 1 episode, it never shows up. How do you guys add it manually?
I have the same problem. However scan for new content works. Its just the regular update which does not find anything.

Any solution? (using dharma on windows)
It worked before

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows - update library doesn't find new shows0