Larrys theme
that is a great looking skin. although i couldn't use it too often due to young children. how far along are you?
(shznyt @ dec. 27 2004,21:32 Wrote:that is a great looking skin. although i couldn't use it too often due to young children. how far along are you?
6 pages, i would say its about a month away
if you can make it so we can easily change the backgrounds that would be grrrreat! (to quote tony the tiger)
i really like the layout! i too could not use the backgrounds (though they are nice to look at!Wink

let us know if you can make the bgs changable

thanks!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
(affini @ dec. 28 2004,17:32 Wrote:if you can make it so we can easily change the backgrounds that would be grrrreat! (to quote tony the tiger)
i really like the layout! i too could not use the backgrounds (though they are nice to look at!Wink

let us know if you can make the bgs changable

thanks!
the backgrounds are easily changeable, they are listed in the media folder as background1, background2 etc etc...im not going to make all the media into a xpr file for that purpose Cool
Quote:the backgrounds are easily changeable, they are listed in the media folder as background1, background2 etc etc...im not going to make all the media into a xpr file for that purpose

awesome! that is a great looking layout. thanks!
looking great, i just dont like that one where larry is used Wink
chicks only plz :kickass:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Larrys theme0