Wii Loader Inspired Coverflow !
Hi, check out the wii Loader Coverflow... ! Just wondering would this be at all possible for either night or maybe a new skin ? I just loved the cover flow and its animations and the way the DVD covers and back are incorporated.. I guess this if possibly incorporated would look amazing on xbmc !
maybe I am asking too much but here's to wishful thinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy1Stzj16SM
I've been using Wii USB Loader GX and am simpy amazed the Wii can pull this off so smoothly. When I first loaded it I thought it would be a great idea for XBMC as well. You can view the full 3d cover etc. Pretty neat for low end hardware.
Yeah, it looks nice but that would mean you'd have to find two more items for each movie (the side of the box, and back). On some movies it is difficult enough finding the front cover let alone the back and sides. Those animations are awesome though, but don't know if it can be done in XBMC as I am not a coder.
google is one's best friend and pretty much back and sides as well as the dvd / Blu ray images are even avaialble and Yes there are always some which are very difficult to find ..it probably WILL be a pain in the ass but it is though very slick . I am a novice and Nada on the coding front and hence bringing it up here might get the attention of likes of mcborzu or other skinners

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wii Loader Inspired Coverflow !0