• 2(current)
xMM2 - Movies and TVShow NFO managament software for Windows
mwkurt Wrote:Hello,

Your tool looks almost perfect! A user previously asked about command line ability. Can this be run by command line now and if not, will it be something that could be added in the future?

Thanks,
Mark

I could look into it. What exactly should the command line mode support/do?

[edit] Uploaded new build with the improved exporter.
build 2.0.3 (20 Nov 2010)
* Improved XBMC exporter with a LOT of options.
* Some convenience tweaks in edit mode panel (can set poster/fanart/banner for all child items same as aprent).

I've added a new patch. Details below.

build 2.0.4 (22 Nov 2010)
* XMM will check if TVDb cache needs updating when scraping TV Shows or listing seasons/eps.
* Added ability to force a reload of TV Show if cache did not update properly. Right click on the show in tree/left panel
and choose "Force Reload and Scrape".
* Fixed a bug with the name builder. Normally "The" is placed after the name. For example "The Lost" would become "Lost, The",
but in the case of "There will be blood" it would also be changed to become "re will be blood, The".
* Added Copy/Cut/Paste feature (in tree/left panel context menu). Right click on item to cut/copy (all children will go with it)
and then right click Paste on item to move into. This action will physically move/copy folders and files but keep the scraped
data related to the items. This is usefull to keep scraped data which would have been lost if you moved folders and files around
with a file manager like windows explorer.
I'm still open to a new media manager if it handles xbmc scrapers as there's not been a good one imo which does this did but am a bit concerned about it not editing nfo's in realtime.

With it working from an internal db how does it handle naming the nfo's when you export?

ie. does it store the original nfo path\name in the db or does it recreate from a naming convention as previous managers, especially with stacked files don't always export the same as other managers which can lead to duplicate nfo's.

Also wondered what handling there is for trailers?

where does it scrape from, does does it support selectable resolutions, does it automate trailer only searches, does it store existing trailer resolutions for better quality searches?
When you choose to export it will create nfo files in die movie's folder. The default is to create moviename.nfo and if you choose, movie.nfo. You can also select custom name and extension. It will not create nfo files named after each video file, so no whatever-part1.nfo and whatever-part2.nfo, etc.

This tool does not handle trailers. It only knows to show them as trailers when you view the media list.
any chance to create our own thumbs? (using ffmpeg perhaps)...
Are you considering implementing this? I'm using a lot this feature in Ember because some of thetvdb thumbs are simply awful.
I'll make a note of it, but can't promise such support anytime soon.
Hi xyber. The updates keep making this better, thanks.

I have one idea if you are still tweaking. Have an option to only export selected items instead of whole media lists. I added three new episodes to my directory and needed to wait 10minutes for it to export and rewrite everything.
supersplice Wrote:Hi xyber. The updates keep making this better, thanks.

I have one idea if you are still tweaking. Have an option to only export selected items instead of whole media lists. I added three new episodes to my directory and needed to wait 10minutes for it to export and rewrite everything.

Sounds like a good idea :p Will see if I can add that, and some other stuff on my list, tomorrow evening.
i get this error when starting - i have installed sqlite - any ideas?
huscoolcal Wrote:i get this error when starting - i have installed sqlite - any ideas?

What is the error?

You only need to have .Net 3.5+ installed for it to work.
Obviously, you need to install build 2.0.0 of the app (to get the db and data files needed by the app) and then just extract the latest update/patch into the di.
plyoung.com - my personal site where I blog about the projects I work on
duh - got it now!
xyber Wrote:This tool does not handle trailers. It only knows to show them as trailers when you view the media list.

Any plans to add this feature in the future? Even more interesting than actual trailer scraping, would be a function similar to EMM: it allows to enter a youtube-URL and then EMM downloads the trailer and renames it to proper XBMC wording.

Would be awesome!!! Thanks!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Will put trailers ideas on todo Wink
plyoung.com - my personal site where I blog about the projects I work on
Really nice to see a app which might replace EmberMM, since that is a bit dead atm. Smile

Do you have any experience with .NET 4.0 and WPF?
http://windowsclient.net/wpf/
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa511440.aspx
http://www.ssw.com.au/ssw/Standards/Rule...faces.aspx

Just for sharing with you Wink
does this scrape from imdb properly? i asked this because imdb recently changes layout breaking almost all scrapers(moving pictures, some media manager that i tested). thanks.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xMM2 - Movies and TVShow NFO managament software for Windows1