Advanced Launcher allows you to start any Linux, Windows and OS X external applications (with command line support or not) directly from the Kodi GUI.
Advanced Launcher also allows you to modify and reorganize all your kODI favourites stuff as you want.
Finally, Advanced Launcher gives you the possibility to edit, download (from Internet resources) and manage all the meta-data (informations and images) related to these applications and favourites.
Addon Features :
- Run Windows, Metro, Linux, Android and OSX applications with auto-suggested arguments.
- Start any file from specified directory using selected application.
- Collect informations of applications and images and using internal module scrapers
- Folder recursive scan option for new added items (with images and data collect options).
- 3 collect options : manual, semi-automatic and automatic.
- Add, remove and edit options of applications directly from Kodi GUI
- Thumbnails and Fanarts images support.
- Sort launcher into custom categories.
- Search applications and items by name, genre, studio, platform and release date.
- Create launchers from Advanced Launcher search engine results. NEW!
- Create launchers from Kodi favourites and modify, reorganize or regroup them as you want. NEW!
- Kodi built in functions support for launchers (for example : directly start media files or RetroPlayer).
- Multi-disc selection support.
- Automatic and Manual data Import/export with .nfo files (compatible with RCB addon).
- JSON control support.
Included scrapers :
- Games : AllGame, GameFAQs, arcadeHITS and TheGamesDB databases.
- Comics : ComicVine database.
- Images : Google Images and HTBackdrops search engine.
Additional scrapers :
- Games : GameFAQs (back covers) database.
Bugs report and support :
If you obtain a script error message when using Advanced Launcher, please post here (using pastebin service) the content of the kodi.log file just after the error occurred. This file contain the information concerning the script error, that will help to quickly identify the problem. If Advanced Launcher is not able to start correctly an application, when reporting your problem, please post here (using pastebin service) the content of the launchers.xml file. This file contain the information concerning your launcher configuration, that will help to quickly identify the problem.
Skins supporting Advanced Launcher :
Basically, all the skins are working and are compatible with Advanced Launcher. But not all the skin are supporting all Advanced Launcher features (aka. display of all the metadata managed by Advanced Launcher). You will found here a table with the list of skins supporting (or not) Advanced Launcher : http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features.