• 423(current)
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC
I was just wondering if there were any plans to add support for iOS Apps?

I've tried to set up a new launcher with the .app file, but it doesn't work.

This would be an awesome way to put XBMC at the front and center of an iOS device.
What is the effect of setting a personal folder for a game?
(2014-11-08, 22:23)hevers1981 Wrote:
(2014-11-01, 22:13)Angelscry Wrote:
(2014-10-31, 15:24)wreezig Wrote: Is the http://www.gwenael.org/forum/ site down, or is it just for me?
No mirror or such?
The forum and the WIKI are closed and down. No mirror.

Any hopes of an offline backup that we can download?
No, no backup, no mirror.

(2014-11-11, 21:34)Clarity72 Wrote: I have a suggestion about possible feature of advanced launcher.

Would it be possible to add option to add flag on game?

For example for each games we can add one or several flags to indicate :
Game-Region (World, Eur, Jap, Us) and why not languages availables?

For Region (Example) :

For langages (Example) :

1 Slot for the region of the game
Why not 5 slots max to describe langages availables
Uh.... Which games database provide such langage information? Which XBMC skin provide langage flag display? I'm not against the fact to add new item fields, but if you do not have the possibility to automatically fill theses fields and also not the possibility to display them... adding such feature will be a little useless.
(2014-11-12, 01:31)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: I was just wondering if there were any plans to add support for iOS Apps?

This would be an awesome way to put XBMC at the front and center of an iOS device.
.app files are not executable files. So you cannot start them directly. To start .app files using command line you must use the open application.
http://moreinfo.thebigboss.org/moreinfo/...e=openData
http://osxdaily.com/2007/02/01/how-to-la...-terminal/

There is no need to add a specific support.

(2014-11-12, 18:06)Clarity72 Wrote: What is the effect of setting a personal folder for a game?
What do you mean by "personal" folder? Custom folder?
Yes. In french is 'Dossier personnalise'
(2014-11-13, 05:26)Clarity72 Wrote: Yes. In french is 'Dossier personnalise'
This custom folder path information can be used by skins to display custom fanarts or mp4 trailers.
(2014-11-13, 04:29)Angelscry Wrote:
(2014-11-12, 01:31)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: I was just wondering if there were any plans to add support for iOS Apps?

.app files are not executable files. So you cannot start them directly. To start .app files using command line you must use the open application.
http://moreinfo.thebigboss.org/moreinfo/...e=openData
http://osxdaily.com/2007/02/01/how-to-la...-terminal/

You sir, are a genius. Thank you!
Hi - starting to learn how to use this great addon so please excuse what is probably a dumb question ...

I have got advanced launcher set to run the XBMC Web Browser addon (launching it as a favourite). The browser addon then opens a web page (Internet Explorer) on which there is an embedded flash stream. I'm using the browser addon as it provides remote control of mouse actions.

I also have an autohotkey script which clicks the full screen button on the flash video.

Is there a way to have advanced launcher launch the browser addon and then automatically run the script to 'press' the flash full screen button after the web page has opened ?

Thanks in advance
Are you saying that .app files can be run from within XBMC (via application launcher and open command) regardless of the platform XBMC is running from?

If not, is this functionality possible at all?

Sorry off topic but how do you play iOS apps on a PC? If so how are you doing this and setting it up via XBMC/Advanced Launcher?
Hi,

sorry if someone already done the same question.

Is it possible to close xbmc/kodi at launch of an application?

Thanks in advance
Having issues getting RetroArch working with advanced launcher. Im using the latest Kodi build of OpenElec BETA2 from Nov12. I have retroarch installed to /storage/.kodi/addons/emulator.retroarch.

Heres the steps i do....

1. Add New Launcher
2. Select, Files launcher (e.g game emulator)
3. Navigate to, /storage/.kodi/addons/emulator.retroarch/bin/retroarch.sh and select as launcher application
3. Select my file path for the roms, (kodi/addons/emulator.retroarch/roms/nes)
4. Set the files extensions as, nes|zip
5. Set Application arguments as, fceumm "%rom%"
6. named title of launcher as, NES
7. Set platform as, Nintendo Entertainment System
8. Skipped thumbnail locations for the moment
9. Selected 'nintendo' and selected 'Add Items'
10. Manually added 1 nes game
11. Selected 'nintendo' and game shown in the list
12. Select game but nothing happens

Have i done anything wrong in the above steps as im not sure why this Advanced Launcher isnt working with RetroArch?
(2014-11-22, 17:19)BlockABoots Wrote: Have i done anything wrong in the above steps as im not sure why this Advanced Launcher isnt working with RetroArch?

all work by me (openelec + retroarch + advanced launcher)

check filenames in folder emulator.retroarch\cores and in file retroarch.sh
fceumm-libretro.so

-----retroarch.sh
line 18
if [ ! -f $ADDON_CORES/$1-libretro.so ]; then

line 47
$ADDON_DIR/bin/retroarch -c $ADDON_FILES/config/retroarch.cfg $EXTRAFLAG -L $ADDON_CORES/$1-libretro.so "$2" &

file fceumm_libretro.so must have same char in name ("-" or "_"), as in retroarch.sh
if strings(18, 47) in file retroarch.sh cotnains another char, just rename all files in folder emulator.retroarch\cores

try this manual
(2014-11-22, 17:58)unalex Wrote:
(2014-11-22, 17:19)BlockABoots Wrote: Have i done anything wrong in the above steps as im not sure why this Advanced Launcher isnt working with RetroArch?

try this manual

lol thats the guide i followed, just doesnt seem to work. Wonder if its because that for older builds?? Is there a Hyperspin build for OpenElec?
(2014-11-22, 18:10)BlockABoots Wrote:
(2014-11-22, 17:58)unalex Wrote:

try this manual

lol thats the guide i followed, just doesnt seem to work. Wonder if its because that for older builds?? Is there a Hyperspin build for OpenElec?

i updated my post
check filenames in emulator.retroarch\cores and file retroarch.sh("-", "_")
  • 423(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC24