• 432(current)
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC
(2015-01-21, 06:16)some Chump Wrote:
(2015-01-20, 13:47)bakito Wrote: Yes you can!
Cheers

How do you do it?
By the same way you do it with movies... Sleepy
I cant seem to get NeoGeo collections to scrape.
I've tried using the NeoGeo and Mame templates, none seem to work reliably. maws.mameworld.info seems to be down which is the scraper for MAME. MobyGames only maps the odd Rom.

What am I doing wrong?
(2015-01-21, 15:26)baron Wrote: I cant seem to get NeoGeo collections to scrape.
I've tried using the NeoGeo and Mame templates, none seem to work reliably. maws.mameworld.info seems to be down which is the scraper for MAME. MobyGames only maps the odd Rom.

What am I doing wrong?
maws.mameworld.info IS NOT the MAME scraper. The MAME scraper is arcadeHITS.
I really am a big fan of advanced launcher. Now that it is no longer supported, what are good alternatives? For example, I use advanced launcher to run Firefox, launcher emulators and other applications.
(2015-01-21, 16:27)mechevarria Wrote: I really am a big fan of advanced launcher. Now that it is no longer supported, what are good alternatives? For example, I use advanced launcher to run Firefox, launcher emulators and other applications.
Not anymore supported do not mean it is not working anymore. Confused
(2015-01-21, 06:24)Angelscry Wrote:
(2015-01-21, 06:16)some Chump Wrote:
(2015-01-20, 13:47)bakito Wrote: Yes you can!
Cheers

How do you do it?
By the same way you do it with movies... Sleepy

This is how I do it with movies...

I don't see this "Edit sorttitle" option in advanced launcher. All I can see is this menu, and none of the options are for "Edit sorttitle"
Yes, but... "Edit sorttitle" is not the same as sorting games by "Sort title". So, if your question is to know if it is possible to edit sorttitle... So, no. It is not possible to define or edit a sortitle for items into Advanced Launcher.
Hello. I am having some serious trouble launching pcsx-reloaded or epsxe from advanced launcher in Kodi and windows 8.1 . I have tested to see if i could launch it through command prompt in windows it works with epsxe but not pcsxr for some reason. I have searched every forum and every possibility to get this fixed and i havent found anything so im reaching out.

I have used in -nogui -loadiso and loadbin %rom% on both programs it quickly opens and then closes and sends me back to Kodi. I have made some progress by trying to use %rompath% in epsxe it atleast opens to a black screen with the playstation controller in it but doesnt do much else.

As for pcsxr i cant get it to run from the command line no matter what i try. im using the SVN EmuCR-Pcsxr-r92232 if that makes a difference.
I am trying to get advanced launcher on xbmc and after I install from zip and go to get add-ons In anglescry there's no advanced launcher
(2015-01-24, 18:35)pattyg Wrote: I am trying to get advanced launcher on xbmc and after I install from zip and go to get add-ons In anglescry there's no advanced launcher
No more supported. If you want to install Advanced Launcher, you will have now to manually install it from GitHub ("Download ZIP" button) : https://github.com/Angelscry/plugin.prog...d.launcher
I set up a launcher for mame4all in the raspberry pi, but my keyboard does not work in mam4all once it launches.

The keyboard *separately* works for kodi and mame4all, but if I launch mame4all via Advanced Launcher the keyboard does not work, and I am left in mame4all.
Just wondering if someone could share either a .bat script or autohotkey script for closing kodi, launching an exe or script, then on closing the exe or script, relaunching kodi. I have limited scripting knowledge but any hints or an example and I can probably make something work. Thanks for your time and help.
Pdiggity: http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showth...hp?t=33493
Edit for other question

I would like to close Project64 with escape like i can with the other emulators but i realy dont know if its possible or what i have to change in my script.
Right now i have this: (it works for dolphin and pcsx2)

Code:
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

If $CmdLine[0] == 1 Then
    Run ( '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Project64 2.1\Project64.exe" -fullscreen "' & $CmdLine[1] & '"', "C:\Program Files (x86)\Project64 2.1\" )
    While 1
        Sleep(100)
    WEnd
EndIf

Func Terminate()
    ProcessClose ( "Project64.exe" )
    Exit 0
EndFunc

I guess the argument is not correct? or i need to lose quotes somewhere?
I have "%rom%" and i tried without quotes. (with quotes it gives error but load emulator, but without quotes it doesnt do nothing)

If someone could help that would be awesome!
Hello, i am having trouble getting games to execute with a ps1 emulator called pcsx-reloaded. I can do everything perfectly except actually loading the game. For some reason it only loads the emulator and stops there. the argument is set as rom, but the file is a bin file. Should i change it to something else?
  • 432(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC24