[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Magic815 Offline
@bakito

I tried moving the items to 'default' but it gave me the same "Target Category" error. Any other ideas?
find quote
Javah Offline
(2016-09-15 07:25)Magic815 Wrote:  @bakito

I tried moving the items to 'default' but it gave me the same "Target Category" error. Any other ideas?

I am getting the same error... does not matter if i Delete "launchers.xml" or uninstall the whole thing... start from scratch.
Create my own category or not, use default or not...everytime I select it I get that "Target Category" error.

Currently.. Advanced Emulator launcher doesn't work (Keeps telling me my rom collection is empty...and I must add Roms. When I add it manually it comes up with a error.) , this does not work and I can't get Rom Collection Browser to work either. Feel like a real failure. lol

Does using Retroplayer build of Krypton beta 2 make a difference?

Kind Regards.
find quote
Wintermute0110 Offline
(2016-09-15 18:20)Javah Wrote:  
(2016-09-15 07:25)Magic815 Wrote:  @bakito

I am getting the same error... does not matter if i Delete "launchers.xml" or uninstall the whole thing... start from scratch.
Create my own category or not, use default or not...everytime I select it I get that "Target Category" error.

Currently.. Advanced Emulator launcher doesn't work (Keeps telling me my rom collection is empty...and I must add Roms. When I add it manually it comes up with a error.) , this does not work and I can't get Rom Collection Browser to work either. Feel like a real failure. lol

Does using Retroplayer build of Krypton beta 2 make a difference?

Kind Regards.

Both Advanced Launcher and ROM Collection Browser are officially not maintained anymore. Why don't give Advanced Emulator Launcher a try? It works perfectly well with Jarvis/Krypton and since it's an evolution of Advanced Launcher you will find it familiar to use, although with a lot more features.
find quote
ed_davidson Offline
Fan
Hi there,

I have just found this addon and it looks like it should do what i want.

I am using kodibuntu and I have managed to set chromium-browser as the path and it executes it just fine. The only problem is that it doesnt go into full screen.

Does anyone know how I can achieve this or point me in the right direction.

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-23 21:11 by ed_davidson.)
find quote
mac1202 Offline
Try to add this to your command argument, adjusting window-size with your screen resolution :
Code:
--window-size=1920,1080 --window-position=0,0 --chrome-frame
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-24 18:17 by mac1202.)
find quote
ed_davidson Offline
Fan
Thanks for that. I actually found my problem after all. What I needed to do was to open up the Lubuntu desktop and drag all the corners of the Chromium window to their max. Now it starts in full screen.

I am going to do a guide on my experience and piece together all the posts that I used to help anyone else installing KodiBuntu and getting the Built in Chromium browser to work whilst boot into Kodi on startup
find quote