Why are new patches from Nuka1195 being ignored?
XBMC is really a nice project, which is made by human.
As we know, humans are not perfect and therefore everyone deserves a 'joker-card' to deal with such trouble.

The current feelings might be a little bit stormy, but I'm sure after few weeks you're all gonna be 'ok' with each other.

For all of us, In the end of the tunnel is the same bright light, called xbmc.
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
Nuka1195 Wrote:Is it a gpl violation to change only the author of a script and not the script? if not then the gpl sucks ass.

It is ok, this is how boxee and plex started. They have exact same code base but change author. After a while the code gets added and they diverge.

At any rate, this is why it will still live on and ofcourse one would prefer if the original author continues to be upstream but lives goes on.

Finally, I wish to thank you for all your contributions, it have been much appreciated and personally I hope you reconsider and will do future contributions.

Cheers,
Tobias
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Guys lock the thread.
I have been looking for 2 hours now, but I can't seem to find the Apple trailers Add-On?!?

I have looked under System > Addons > Get Addons > All sub categories, but it's just not there. (no it's not installed yet...)

I'm running Dharma RC1 on a asrock ION with Windows 7.

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?!?
Star 
In the latest version it looks like the Apple Trailer lite is not one of the choices in the video-addon but it may be enabled (perhaps a legacy install, but I thought it was there by default). Did you check to see if it was an enabled add-on? If you find it there... go into the system and enable video adds ons in the home screen sub buttons.

check: C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.apple.movie.trailers.lite is were it hides.. and the scripts are C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.--\720p
This thread may answer your question as to why it was removed:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=85784
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Wow, that other topic pretty much sums it up.

It's a shame though, because it was a great addon.
you can still get it from nuka's repository.
spiff Wrote:you can still get it from nuka's repository.

Yeah probably and I will look into it.

I'm not gonna jump into the discussion with you and Nuka, but I just hope you guys can work it out
spiff Wrote:you can still get it from nuka's repository.

Can you specify where how to do that? Private Message maybe?
=========================
XBMC Frodo v12.2
Win7 x64
Core i5 3.3GHz
GeForce GTX 580
8 GB RAM
=========================
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Uno...positories

First link on the right.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why are new patches from Nuka1195 being ignored?0