A Suggestion for the 'Favorites' view
I set up a Favorites list of all the current TV I watch. I would like to see if there are any unwatched episode without having to go into each TV show to check. I checked for the hidden menu (left arrow) the see if I could change the view, but there was none.

Thx Smile
it's not possible in xbmc.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank you ronie for the quick response.

If I go into any given TV show it will tell me total watched vs total unwatched. Are you saying that particular line can not be added to the Favorites screen beside each show? If so then I appologise as I should have posted this request elsewhere as it is not a skin issue.

Thx.
shadowdragon Wrote:If I go into any given TV show it will tell me total watched vs total unwatched. Are you saying that particular line can not be added to the Favorites screen beside each show?

yes, it's not available in the Favourites view.
it's just a simple file list, and database information is not available there.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
This is exactly what I was trying to do as well. It would be a really useful feature if db info was available from the favourites view.

I might try and and edit the .nfo of all the shows I want in my favourites list and give them a genre of "Favourites". That way I should be able to achieve a similar end result, just not quite as slick, by browsing genre/favourites.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Suggestion for the 'Favorites' view0