Creating a custom splash screen
I would like to create a custom splash screen. Does anyone know what font the XBMC logo uses, or a link to download it?

*Edit*
I tried searching for xbmc logo font but it returned an error, most likely because there were too many results. Google didn't help either.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
never mind, I found one that works for my needs.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
How to use Git
What font did you use? I've just been searching for the same thing....
http://www.dafont.com/danube.font
Here you go. its not exact but its close. The X will need to be turned on its side and then you will have to create the rounded edges.

*oh, this post boosted my status!
How to use Git
The X is just two c's back to back.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:The X is just two c's back to back.

I was using a 3d application so doing that makes it a little more difficult (its bad when polygons overlap, but thats for a different forumBig Grin)
How to use Git
Splash ideas... yeah it's a double helix but meh.

Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I am using a linux Gotham build for the pivos
I would love to change all of my splash screens to the XBMC ones, replacing the pivos & xios splash screens.
Can anyone direct me to any info on doing this?
I am running Windows on my PC, but I would use putty or something to ssh in or even rebuild the .img file prior to flashing my box, that would be the best way.

Thanks!
It would be nice to display XBMC rather than Xios...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Creating a custom splash screen0