Just some problems
So im fairly new to XBMC and all this, but i have looked around. Just havent found my answers.

Anyways, so i installed the skin Night, and it is great however mine looks nothing like the youtube trailer or the preview screens.

Im missing some settings in the skin options, (like the movie/tv option)
I cannot change the views when in movies/tv or the homescreen like in the trailer,
i dont have any of the backgrounds, but i guess i just have to provide them.

Also this is unrelated to the skin, but xbmc is getting the wrong shows so it gets all the pictures and info for the wrong show. Example would be it thinks Battlestar galactica is the 70's version. I was just wondering if there is a way to change that, without changing the folder name. Because everything downloads automatically. and i cant change the folder names.
I would recommend setting stuff up in Confluence first and follow this guide before venturing onto other skins...

On the battlestar question you could make a text file called tvshow.nfo and put this in it:
Quote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<tvshow>
<episodeguide>http://www.thetvdb.com/api/6E82FED600783400/series/73545/all/en.zip</episodeguide>
<tvdbid>73545</tvdbid>
</tvshow>

Then place that tvshow.nfo at root of the Battlestar folder...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Renane the folder to

Battlestar Galactica 2003

And all episodes should be named like so

Battlestar Galactica 2003 S01E01.avi or Battlestar Galactica 2003 S01E01.mkv

Battlestar Galactica 2003 S04E021.avi or Battlestar Galactica 2003 S04E21.mkv

Can you tell that I have the whole lot in my library?

"Battlestar Galactica 2003" is the official title for the new remade BSG. And you need to have your files named right for the scrappers to get the right show.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just some problems0