[LIVE] Dharma RC1-PROBLEM movies into library insertion
On my HDD I have movie with fanart, movie.nfo etc....

Now I updated to dharma rc1 and I'm trying add movies into library, but this stupid software is always going into themoviedb.org and is downloading absolutely wrong information and without network conection it's also not working. How can I read offline informations about movie which I have stored together with movie ?

Under version 9.11 was all ok

Alda
There is nobody who has a problem to read informations about movie from local stored file under dharma ? For me isn't working.

Alda
Not sure if this will help but I simply backed up my database files from camelot and then replaced them after installing Dharma RC1 and it picked up all my 1000's of files without a glitch.
The scrapers now seem to work much better as well in Dharma since some of my manual library entries were now scraped properly when I went back and refreshed them.

I often export my library as separate files to my NAS file systems (that contain all the media) so that if/when the library gets lost, it will simply read all the local files to rebuild.
It sounds like your local files may not be in the proper format or have the proper names for the scraper to pick them up. I believe that by default, if a local file is found by the scrapers, it will take precedence over an internet db lookup. The wikis have lots of info on how to setup your files for the scrapers to work best.

Good luck.
But I need to work offline because my library isn't in english. Under version 9.11 is all working. So what is different in dharma to 9.11??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Dharma RC1-PROBLEM movies into library insertion0