Xbmc - amx
I am using AMX for media integration and control in home automation projects.

I need an AMX module for XBMC control and I am ready to help if someone want to start a project like that.

Thank you,
Bogdan.
Hi Bogdan,
I am sure you have propably found this by now but have a look at tpcontrols (http://www.touchpanelcontrol.com/)
They have a full 2-way control module for around 400 US dollars. Pricey but really
good.

Cheers,

Mike
For those of you who want to control XBMC via AMX Touch panels, I've designed a module that will actively control it.. let me know if you're still interested in the code..
Yes please I'm interested I sent you a PM with my email.
(2013-06-09, 23:01)nighthawkhours Wrote: For those of you who want to control XBMC via AMX Touch panels, I've designed a module that will actively control it.. let me know if you're still interested in the code..

Hi,

I would be really interested in chatting to you about the XBMC / AMX code, I have seen a Crestron module that looks brilliant, I'd love to set something up for AMX, I am new to AMX programming really but very keen to learn more so can contribute where I can, happy to help with GUI too.

thanks.
Hi how can i get my hands on this code
(2013-06-09, 23:01)nighthawkhours Wrote: For those of you who want to control XBMC via AMX Touch panels, I've designed a module that will actively control it.. let me know if you're still interested in the code..

Hi am i able to get a copy of your module

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc - amx0