Anyone experiencing crashing in win 7?
out of curiosity, do you run in fullscreen mode? i noticed that every night after i shutdown my theater, XBMC has been locking up. this is a new issue and i recently switched to true fullscreen so i could get smooth 24p playback. the XBMC log stops about the time i turn off my TV and receiver, so it looks like once it thinks there is no monitor, it locks up for me. i will disable aero when i get home, but i thought i was already running in basic mode, will switch to classic.

i will also disable true fullscreen b4 turning off the system tonight, although that is to test, not a solution
--
Sorry for late answer, i been on business.

Yes i use full-screen and havent had the issue ever since i disabled Aero so its most likely linked to that.
Another issue not so much related to this topic is that the 1080p videos (sometime 720p) dont play so smooth in XBMC which i had hoped for.
Using K-lite and media player classic always do the trick. I had hoped XBMC native code would have changed the playback a bit but i guess not.
what happens when u turn off your TV or Receiver, mine is connect to an onkyo tx-nr3007 via hdmi, i turn it off windows thinks my display is gone and changes resolution.

i have no issues with playback though, haven't noticed anything that gave it a problem
--
I have pretty much same setup but my receiver is a Denon, if i turn of the TV or receiver without exiting XBMC usually my sound disappears and i cant get it back unless i restart XBMC.
Not sure if this was your question though, let me know otherwise.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone experiencing crashing in win 7?0