TV Guide addon
Does an addon exist where I can view a tv guide in xbmc and schedule recordings?

Sorry if this topic has been done I had a quick search and could only find threads about watching tv in xbmc.
I have a feature in Shade that sort of does this.
To learn more, click here.
I'll take a look when I get home I do have the skin installed.

What exactly does the feature do and where in the menu system am I likely to find it?
there is a sub menu in :NEON" skin !!!
Hi,

papampi Wrote:there is a sub menu in :NEON" skin !!!

yes but neon only give a look to up-coming shows, there is not more thats all.
I'm not sure but TV Guide only shows US or UK Program, TV Guide is not usable for guys outside that country's.

I like the TV Guide but I'm in germany and cannot use it until i figured out a website where i can get german xml tv...

Greetz X23
it's not nationalized !

this script will give you the next air date for tvshow you have, base on original release (most US, some UK, some JPN... )

they're no way to get other things.
Hi,

ppic Wrote:it's not nationalized !

this script will give you the next air date for tvshow you have, base on original release (most US, some UK, some JPN... )

they're no way to get other things.

uhh damn ur right but Smile
I found this in next aired py:

Code:
result_info = get_html_source( "http://services.tvrage.com/tools/quickinfo.php?show=%s" % urllib.quote_plus( current_show["localname"]))

Next Aired uses tvrage.com as source, isn't it possible extend next aired for other sides? Maybe one who can delivery german contents?

I may have to ask in the right thread...

Greetz X23

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide addon0