need help with anydvd and audio files
Hi everyone,

Please help me with something, i've tried searching through the topics in this forum several times but there is just so much here so i thought that I would just go straight to those that know.

I'm runing XBMC from an Acer Revo in Windows 7. For the most time everyting works fine. Oh and i love the look and fell of XBMC by the way. What i'm doing is to use anydvd to place the main films VOB files onto the hard drive and Virtual clone drive to play them straigt from the Hard Drive.

The problem i'm having is that on some of the movies i place on the hard drive the audio files that play along with the movie are the director/actor commentery. This can be changed in the audio settings whilst the file plays but play the file for a second time and the settings return to previous states. Increadibly frustrating to say the least.

I'm i missing something when picking the VOB files to rip or should i include the main menu files. I know that converting these to Divx or similar would remove this problem but i was hoping to retain the DVD quality just none of the extra material that you get on a DVD.

Please please help me with this as i'm not an expert and i'm tryong to show the other half that this is worth all the effort.

many thanks

Fordy101
Anyone? Do i need to give a bit more info or explain better? Please help as this is really starting to get my back up and i am a real novice at this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need help with anydvd and audio files0