Official XBMC Remote on linux
Hi all,
my question is very simple and after a little search into this forum I haven't found an answer:
- is possibile to run the "Official XBMC Remote" as a i386/amd64 linux application? That's because I recently bought a case with a LCD 7'' touch screen (800x480) and I think that the BEST application that can run here is the "Official XBMC Remote" released for android and iOS.
Thank you for your answer
your silence hurts me Nerd but at this point I think it's not possible. I can change my question with "is there a wonderful interface thinked for small touchscreen (800x480 in my case) like "official xbmc remote" but running in a i386/amd64 linux enviroment?". If isn't here, maybe we can start to build a new interface for this purpose.
I would suggest using a webinterface and a simple web browser.
That gives you the biggest ability to customize it and an easy way to update it (I recommend AWX)
@D0nR0sa, thank you! a very nice start point. If I can take advantage of your willingness, if someone crazy wants to start an opengl interface for xbmc (linux enviroment), what's the best method to communicate with xbmc? still web interface API or the JSON RPC interface (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=JSON_RPC) is a better choise?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Official XBMC Remote on linux0