• 10(current)
[WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company (mockups and development of a new skin concept)
MarkTaunton Wrote:Have you actually checked your link it is a parked domain name

.net. My bad.
blacklist Wrote:Another scraper idea: http:\\http://www.palzoo.net

Celebrity database, looks like bios are scraped from wikipedia. Does link to some gallery images...

pretty suck for scrapping, they separate actor/actress/comedians...

then name and first name are separated with "-" or " " will lead to at most 6 try to get one people page Sad
ppic Wrote:pretty suck for scrapping, they separate actor/actress/comedians...

then name and first name are separated with "-" or " " will lead to at most 6 try to get one people page Sad

Yeah. Think the scraping wikipedia ourselves would be easier.
wikipedia seems to have a standard naming convention.
ppic Wrote:wikipedia seems to have a standard naming convention.

Yep! Just the name separated by underscores as far as i can tell.
Just an update.., the "movie home" is pretty much cmpletely functional at this point - thanks to a lot of work bt ronie and scripting help by grajen3 and ppic.

I am beyond happy with the way it functions right now! I'm really excited to get it to a point where we can start showing off some of the goodies! Big Grin
blacklist Wrote:Just an update.., the "movie home" is pretty much cmpletely functional at this point - thanks to a lot of work bt ronie and scripting help by grajen3 and ppic.

I am beyond happy with the way it functions right now! I'm really excited to get it to a point where we can start showing off some of the goodies! Big Grin

Sounds awesome. Looking forward to a youtube video of the masterpiece.
blacklist Wrote:Just an update.., the "movie home" is pretty much cmpletely functional at this point - thanks to a lot of work bt ronie and scripting help by grajen3 and ppic.

Sweeeeeet, great news man, keep up the god work!
MrIcka Wrote:Sweeeeeet, great news man, keep up the god work!

This is a ground breaking skin and I do like it but I wouldn't go that far. Wink
fonzie Wrote:This is a ground breaking skin and I do like it but I wouldn't go that far. Wink

You have to go and ruin my delusions of grandure?!
I think that fonzie was trying to be sarcastic about the previous poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIcka

This is a ground breaking skin and I do like it but I wouldn't go that far.

Mr Icka said keep up the God work, rather than the good work.
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
You think?

MarkTaunton Wrote:I think that fonzie was trying to be sarcastic about the previous poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIcka

This is a ground breaking skin and I do like it but I wouldn't go that far.

Mr Icka said keep up the God work, rather than the good work.
Sorry to post this but I just can't resist:

0:12-0:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mGVNySpC...re=related

alright, back on topic. Smile
fonzie Wrote:Sorry to post this but I just can't resist:

0:12-0:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mGVNySpC...re=related

alright, back on topic. Smile

So why post it for? It has nothing to do with the skin. Are you on drugs?
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
MarkTaunton Wrote:So why post it for? It has nothing to do with the skin. Are you on drugs?
I don't know if you're being sarcastic or missed his point entirely. When will they invent a decent sarcasm emoticon?
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company (mockups and development of a new skin concept)12