[Windows] XBMC, Shares, smb, upnp and ccx_gui
Hi and sorry to bother.
I've finally be able to buy a lovely Asrock Core 100 with blue ray drive to resurrect the glorious Xbmc that for many years brought me joy on my now death Xbox.

I'm running windows 7 x64 and all works fine.
I've been trying all afternoon to find a freaking way to organized in a decent way all the "remote" videos I've on my main computer without much success:

Back in the days, when the Xbox was working as media center, I used a program called ccx_gui to work as a media server. Very neat and small program that allowed you to create a list of directory to put into a share and all you had to do is create a xbms://192.168.1.10:1400 <- in the sources.xml and I had exacly what I wanted: ONLY the directories I wanted, shared in the way I wanted.

Then the xbox dies and I had to use the x360 with windows media center ... not a bad program but well its not Xbmc.

Somone ... can help me undertand if there is a way to create a sort of list, editing the source file if necessary so that I can even create sub directories in the sharing?

For example:
Remore Database
-Movies (with all the subfolders in place)
-Tv Shows (same as above)
Local Database
-Etc Etc
-Etc Etc

Because I've been trying with the smb thingy and it works but it doesn't keep the original directory structure:

Original: Database-Anime->10 different folders for 10 different anime
smb: -10 Different folders and kills the root directory

I hope that at least half of what I'm saying make sense to you guys and please if you can give me and idea, a direction so that I can rebuild my old glorious list, that would be oSSoM!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] XBMC, Shares, smb, upnp and ccx_gui0