Xbmc library problems
I just begun sorting all of my movies and TV shows in XBMC library and I've been having some issues with a couple sample files.

I've set up XBMC to exclude any file with "sample" in it in advancedsettings.xml which have worked great for all those samples containing the word: "sample".
But there's quite a lot of samples without the word "sample" in the file name, instead these files are exactly the same file name as the movie file except it's located in a folder called "!sample"

So when i set content, XBMC scrapes the samples as movies, for example there's apparently a movie called "Free Sample" and one called "Semen, a Love sample".

I've spent days trying to fix this but I have no clue how to fix this.

I would like to retain the samples and the file structures so i can still continue to seed the movies/tv episodes.
Also, adding content one by one is not an option for me since I regularly add content to the library throughout the day.

I've been using "Ember media manager" to prepare the XBMC library and the samples are not an issue there, its only when I try to set content in XBMC

I'm using ubuntu 10.10 with the latest XBMC installed with Ember media manager on a virtualbox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc library problems0