Beta Suggestions
I like it.

But this should be an addition to the views and not a replacement of the original infowrap
Oh definately. I'm not saying take anything away from the project. I was just trying to contribute my little something (lacking the coding skills myself).
RazorFR Wrote:Main Movie icon takes you to movie titles by default and back to home on return
In 720p folder / Home.xml
Replace <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,movies)</onclick>
By <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,movietitles,return)</onclick>

Main TV Shows icon takes you to TV shows titles by default and back to home on return
Replace <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,tvshows)</onclick>
By <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,TvShowtitles,return)</onclick>

Main Programs icon takes you to Launcher Plugin by default and back to home on return
Replace <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(programs)</onclick>
By <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(10001,plugin://plugin.program.launcher/,return)</onclick>

Main Pictures icon takes you to Big Pictures addon by default
Replace <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(pictures)</onclick>
By <onclick>RunScript(script.image.bigpictures)</onclick>

Enable Xbmc Subtitles in Video OSD
In 720p folder / VideoOSD.xml
Replace <onclick>XBMC.RunScript($INFO[Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path)])</onclick>
By <onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.xbmc.subtitles)</onclick>
You'll have confluence GUI, as it is not skinned in Fusion

It'd be nice to see these small changes implemented into the settings for the skin, since I'd love to able to do this without having to open up a .xml file.

This is my biggest nit-pick, but otherwise a sexy sexy skin. Will be using this as default for a good long time.
Fix 24 hour weather in current beta, only am/pm with 12 hour clock works.

Also, i love the design of the skin, all the views, ui elements, everything. However, i dont like the homescreen at all, i dont like that all the info is cramped all the way at the top, when most of the views has stuff in the middle at the bottom. Also, add support for home cinema plugin

I would think about rearanging the homescreen icons to the middle, bottom, also im not a huge fan of the borders on the homescreen.

Everything else, pure awesome
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
I would like to suggest to have the style textures (and perhaps custom backgrounds) visible on the home screen to make it a bit more alive.
Nice work Arcanthur.

Its great to see the majority of suggestions and bugs fixed in so little time,, keep at it this really is turning into something special.

Since the initial beta testing I notice we now have a Fusion skins settings page, and one of these options is removal of sub menus. I think that this does make for a really clean homepage but I have some further suggestions.

1. When submenus is removed there is no exit options, can a power button be added?
2. When Submenus is removed it would be nice for homepage fanart in a container with like big fan with the grunge etc background behind.
3. When pressing down on the menu the above idea fades revealing the submenu and recently added random stuff,

Just a couple of nice to have's which I feel could really add to the whole experiance.

Regards Broads.
First of all I have to say this is a really great skin - already using the beta as default for my HTPC Smile

I would like to see the following features added, although I would understand it if they are not added because they don't correspond to the "spirit" of the skin.
  • (Toggle on/off) Go directly to TV series / Movies - Titles view when clicking the main icons in the homescreen (already requested and made possible by modding XML)
  • (Toggle HD+SD/HD Only/off) Media flags in TV series TVLIST/EPISODES/EPISODES2 views
  • Fix subtitles link in Video OSD (already requested and made possible by modding XML)
  • (Toggle "codec only"/"channels only"/all/off) Audio codec / channels media flags (i.e. DTS 5.1) for Movies / TV series views
Louike Wrote:I would like to suggest to have the style textures (and perhaps custom backgrounds) visible on the home screen to make it a bit more alive.

agree, a custom background would really make the theme come more alive, and pop more
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
Arcanthur does fusion support Genre posters? if it does where should they go!
If not then could you please add that in as i have a nice set that would look great
with fusion.Nod
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Small suggestion - the addition of a 'Logoff' button to the shutdown menu. Currently (as far as I can see) the only way to logoff is to return to the home menu, scroll to settings, and from the submenu select 'logoff'.
Sranshaft Wrote:Great start and very polished straight out of the gate. I've only found a few things that could use a little tweaking.

Home screen - Weather: add some info to the home screen a la the movie / tv show home screen. This would help the weather screen blend in with the reat of the home screen and save the user from having to click to see the extended forecast.

Home screen - System: same as the weather. Have system information, available drive space, memory usage, etc.

Home screen - Addons: allow the user to select their top 5 addons and perhaps have a featured addon (may need a separate script for that).

Addon menus: allow more views especially list view.

I vote for these to Wink
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
+1 for switch to disable top path bar
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
Sranshaft Wrote:Home screen - Weather: add some info to the home screen a la the movie / tv show home screen. This would help the weather screen blend in with the reat of the home screen and save the user from having to click to see the extended forecast.

Home screen - System: same as the weather. Have system information, available drive space, memory usage, etc.

Home screen - Addons: allow the user to select their top 5 addons and perhaps have a featured addon (may need a separate script for that).

Addon menus: allow more views especially list view.

I'd vote for these additions too. Also support for TVTunes would be most welcome.
Hi,

I didn't see anyone telling this. In the configure addons screens, labels and setings have changed indentation. Graphical explanation:

Quote:----- Label
Settings
----- Label
Settings

should not be backwards?

Quote:Label
---- Setttings
Label
---- Settings?

Cheers!
I modded the big fan view to include logo and also to use the extra fanart folder. While my implementation isn't great I think t really improves the view.

Ok so the logo is a personal touch I like but the extra fanart really adds to the view I think, makes t more dynamic.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta Suggestions0