JSON API to Switch Audio Track of the Video File
Hello,

I am interested in using XBMC to play my Music Video Collection in Karaoke Mode. Basically, my music video file are short video file, less then 5 min length, with 2 audio tracks, one with Voice/Music, and one with Music only. The files are usually in the container of MKV or VOB. I like to be able to select/queue song and switch audio track (on the fly) via IPAD controller.

1. What I am trying to do is be able to queue the video music as the party goes, and the played video file drop off the list. Simple first in, first out, or even more advanced priority queue to cut in front of the queue. Is there JSON API call to queue song and/or priority queue song?

2. Since sometime the singer doesn't want to sing but rather want to listen only, is there an JSON API call to SWITCH audio track (on the fly) via a simple video player control button, like play, stop, etc..

Thank you for any help/direction.
Would XBMC.audionextlanguage work?
I believe so. Thanks.
darkscout Wrote:Would XBMC.audionextlanguage work?

And how would you want to invoke that action through the JSON-RPC API? I think this is currently only possible through the HTTP API.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JSON API to Switch Audio Track of the Video File0