I have a Nook Color, rooted with CM7. Have to say this is a great (and cheap) Android tablet.
Anyway, I installed the XBMC remote V .0.8.5-beta+ Revision 745 and my tv show banners are still sized awkwardly. They are too large for the screen. It only shows the left hand side of the banner and the quality is poor. I also do not have the horizontal now playing.
Prior to installing the version mentioned above, I did have the Market version. I found the version listed in this thread and thought I would give it a go.
- I uninstalled the market version
- Installed the tablet version...got bad tv show thumbs
- cleared thumbs and reloaded them...no change
- cleared program settings in the Android >Manage Applications menu
- reloaded xbmc remote app
- cleared thumb cache to make sure it was cleared out
- loaded tv shows again so the thumbs would load...still poor thumbs.
- Any suggestions?
Also, should this new tablet version display tv show banners in landscape? I use my Nook almost exclusively in portrait mode (when at all possible) and landscape tv shows would be great, especially since music and movies support this.
Any help would be appreciated.