[WIP] No Name Yet
Here is what I have been working on. Using Xperience textures since I have no graphic design skills, but this largely modified list view will be one of the only slightly similiar appearences. This skin will be based around a high focus on animation and flexibility for the user.

Video of 1st View Complete

2nd View
Nice And isn't a Name the hardest thing you have to think up for skin Smile It gives me many restless nights both Confluence and SLik were made by other team members Smile
Neat work, as always!
Regarding the name, I'm sure that a quick brainstorming will give you a proper name (Xquisite, maybe, if Xperience will be a major influence Smile )

Glad to see you working on a new skin, ekim, I always liked your work!
Nice work. Feels a little Xperience with the Tripanel view so I'd also recommend a name starting with X Big Grin Very nice first view! Smile
www.emuxtras.net | EFnet #EmuXtras
Sadly you cannot see the front screen just the movie panel, the front screen would be the main key for naming something.

The front page design is everything really.
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
MarkTaunton Wrote:Sadly you cannot see the front screen just the movie panel, the front screen would be the main key for naming something.

The front page design is everything really.

It is done....first thing I did. I might change it however because I thought up something better, but it might take awhile to code all the animations.

The one I did originally was just a placeholder homepage that did not take too long.
The video does resemble Xperience in some respects so I certainly would't call it anything with X

I would just really take a screenshot of the main front page that you have done now, that honestly would help more.

Crap name this but bored lol

YAXS (Yet Another XBMC Skin)

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
WOW! That is beautiful. If you need help, please do not ask me. I know absolutely nothing about creating skins. But I will use the shit out of this when its in usable form.

This looks nothing like Xperience. Experience just bites off of xbox 360. THis is pure craftsmanship. You sir, are a hero. And If I swung that way, I just may ask you out for some chicken and maybe some sex.
nvaia Wrote:WOW! That is beautiful. If you need help, please do not ask me. I know absolutely nothing about creating skins. But I will use the shit out of this when its in usable form.

This looks nothing like Xperience. Experience just bites off of xbox 360. THis is pure craftsmanship. You sir, are a hero. And If I swung that way, I just may ask you out for some chicken and maybe some sex.

Read the first post you muppet

ekim232
Fan

[WIP] No Name Yet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is what I have been working on. Using Xperience textures since I have no graphic design skills, but this largely modified list view will be one of the only slightly similiar appearences. This skin will be based around a high focus on animation and flexibility for the user.

With your reply you totally show yourself off as an childish idiot.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
ekim232 Wrote:Here is what I have been working on.

It looks nice. It's a matter of personal taste, but I would suggest a smaller media flags.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

MarkTaunton Wrote:Read the first post you muppet

ekim232
Fan

[WIP] No Name Yet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With your reply you totally show yourself off as an childish idiot.

Well, you're basically an idiot. Congratulations.

Maybe, juuuust maybe, I was refering to YOUR comment about how the video looks like Xperience. WOW! What are the odds of that? My opinion is just that, MY opinion. Think next time.

Stay in school kids.
Here is a view I came up with last night. Still needs a little tweaking, but overall I think it came together nicely.

2nd View
Fanart loads really slow mate.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Fanart loads really slow mate.

I doesn't on my htpc or regular laptop. I made the video on an old laptop and when fraps runs, things get slowed down a lot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] No Name Yet0