Cant seem to add any films to library
Question 
I just upgraded to the latest build but i lost my library Sad
So ive tried scanning but that doesnt seem to work, i then tried to add a film manually (just as a test). But that didnt work either, its been a long time since i set xbmc up am i missing something ? Or is this update related ?

Either way i cant seem to scan folders or add anything to my library (which used to work so well)

Thanks in advance
Gonna need a little more info. What was your old build, what is your new build, what OS are you using, and can you post a debug log from a session when you try to scan in your library?
natethomas Wrote:Gonna need a little more info. What was your old build, what is your new build, what OS are you using, and can you post a debug log from a session when you try to scan in your library?

Hi Nate, ok my xbmc build is 9-11, my operating system is windows 7. I'm not sure how to print a debug log i just did a quick search but couldnt spot a guide so if you could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

My old build was from over a year back im not sure of build number. Ive added the drives, set content and set scrapers but when i click ok to scan theres no hard drive activity at all (no scanning)

Thanks again for the time and help so far Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant seem to add any films to library0