No art in Library Mode
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but here goes.

I'm using a fresh install of Dharma RC2, but I was having this issue on RC1 as well.

I have one folder full of movie files, all named properly. It resides on another machine that shares to the network with full access to Everyone. I add it as a source in XBMC using the UNC path. The movies show up in file mode, I can play them etc. I scan for new content, and it takes a while to pull the info for all the movies, I can see the progress bar and XBMC identifying each movie properly.

Here is the problem - when I do views in file mode, I can see all the art, the covers, the fanart background, etc. When I do library mode, I get all the metadata and plot info, but all of the art disappears and I get generic placeholders.

So, my scraper is obviously working and downloading the data and images to XBMC, but only file mode can show art, library mode shows no art.

Any ideas as to what might be wrong?

Thanks to anyone that can shed some light.
Fixed the issue--for some reason, when using the Transparency skin and creating the sources, it messes up library mode. If I add sources with Confluence and do the initial scrape/scan, it works perfectly, even if I switch back to Transparency.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No art in Library Mode0