Empty table in the SQL Database
This is not really a big issue, but I'm very anal about these things.

I have an "empty" post in my MyVideos34.db, from the movie Piranha. It's just the title of the movie that's missing, the rest of the data (plot, moviedb link and so on) but I don't have that movie in my database anymore.

Is it safe to just run a delete command for that specific ID or will that in some way screw up the database?

Also pondering why it did this, the rest of the movies I remove from my library are also cleanly removed from library. A "cleanup library" does not remove this.
Weird. If a clean library doesn't remove it, it's because of the other links that link to it - specifically the file and path links. We basically do a stat() on the file path, and if it exists we don't remove.

I think it should be fine to delete the row manually - make sure you also delete the corresponding file and path links as applicable.

Clean Library should then remove the rest of the links.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

That's the weird part, the movie is deleted since long. I even tried downloading it again and adding, it got a new id and when removed everything was cleaned up correctly.

It does not come up on an export library or in a file listing, it's just when i do a 'select c00 from movie' (or select * from movie) that I see the empty line.

I'll try backing up the database and removing it to see what breaks. Thanks for the reply.

Update: Removing it manually (delete from movie where idmovie=516) did the trick. No empty stuff in database anymore. Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Empty table in the SQL Database0