Colortheme for Transparency!
Thumbs Up 
XBMC Dharma: Grey Theme v3 now available.

Thanx to the hard work of jpf55 there is now an extra colortheme available for Transparency!.
If you're getting bored with the default blue theme, you now have the option to switch to grey instead.

Installation:
the zip file will contain two folders
- copy the file in the 'colors' folder to the 'addons/skin.transparency/colors' folder
- copy the file in the 'media' folder to the 'addons/skin.transparency/media' folder
- restart xbmc
- select the grey colortheme: Settings > Appearance > Skin > Theme

I'm not taking any credits for this as everything was done by jpf55, so a big thumbs up to him!

Download:
http://www.jpf55.com/dl/GreyThemeV3andColors.zip
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Very nice... a pleasant change.. I was getting a bit blue. But what happened to my whole whack of shut-down buttons? I spent a whole day making new one's because the old one's didn't fit my fancy.

So how do I integrate them?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Noticed that the home screen title rollover doesn't.
Cheers for the new color theme jpf55, I have been eagerly awaiting your work. Well done, not to sound greedy (ok maybe a little :p ), but any chance of other colours in the future?
Asus Essentio CS5110, Intel E8300, 2 GB Ram, 8600M GT
update: Grey Theme v2 now available.

jpf55 Wrote:- added the addon icons
- updated the calibrate icons
- redid the busy icons
- did the magnifier small focus icon
- did the LastFM focus icons
- adjusted the color.xml
- adjusted the list highlight
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
treefour Wrote:Cheers for the new color theme jpf55, I have been eagerly awaiting your work. Well done, not to sound greedy (ok maybe a little :p ), but any chance of other colours in the future?

I'm not saying no but with Christmas and family stuff around the corner, it may take a while.

After PatK's buttons, maybe green should be next...

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
ronie,

A comment you made elsewhere reminded me of my shortsightedness...

Would you have the phoptoshop files for all the media.

I'm thinking layers here...

I made the whole set of grey as png's directly, not smart Confused

Running Kodi 18.9
jpf55 Wrote:I'm not saying no but with Christmas and family stuff around the corner, it may take a while.

After PatK's buttons, maybe green should be next...

No worries, I completely understand with 2 kids under 2 yrs old, I completely get the concept of " no time". I'm just happy you did it as I like to change things up from time to time.I'll keep an eye out for anything else you may do, thanks again,
treefour
Asus Essentio CS5110, Intel E8300, 2 GB Ram, 8600M GT
I dig the gray mod. Is this going to be added to the svn or regular release of T!. I'm just curious so I can be prepared when I upgrade T! in the future.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:I dig the gray mod. Is this going to be added to the svn or regular release of T!.

regular: not likely. team-xbmc already thinks i'm pushing the limits as to what's acceptable concerning skin sizes. so adding another 4 or 5 MB is no option.

svn: don't think that would be a good idea either.
i have no idea what will happen if you run TexturePacker on the media folder if there's already a textures file present.
also, i regularly make changes to the code and images in svn, which would make the grey theme outdated before you know it.
update: Grey Theme v3 now available.

jpf55 Wrote:- New Home& Side focus buttons
- Adjusted calibrate
- New Default Album cover
- New OSD, Info, Player and Shutdown icons that resemble the new media flags
Are the links a bit wrong? Can't see where to d/l v3? Thanks for thisNod
ronie Wrote:regular: not likely. team-xbmc already thinks i'm pushing the limits as to what's acceptable concerning skin sizes. so adding another 4 or 5 MB is no option.
Does the add-on system allow skin add-ons? Meaning an add-on for an already installed skin. If it doesn't... it should/could.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
bobrap Wrote:are the links a bit wrong? Can't see where to d/l v3?

fixed. thanx!
ashlar Wrote:Does the add-on system allow skin add-ons?

not yet.
in the future add-ons that can be used by multiple skins (think media flags / weather fanart) may become available as an addon.

colorthemes certainly won't fall into that category.

Running Kodi 18.9

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Colortheme for Transparency!1