Colortheme for Transparency!
argh! Wrote:Very nice job on the Gray color scheme. THanks! I find some things a little easier to spot and notice than the default blue.
Glad you like it Big Grin

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
Hi ronie,

I was testing the colors in 4.0.5 along with the GreyTheme and wanted to download them but the link on page one no longer works.

Running Kodi 18.9
(2012-03-23, 23:29)jpf55 Wrote: Hi ronie,

I was testing the colors in 4.0.5 along with the GreyTheme and wanted to download them but the link on page one no longer works.

yeah, i did a cleanup of all my repos. all dharma related items have been removed since we're pretty close to hitting eden.

whenever you've got a xbmc eden version of your grey theme, i'll re-up of course :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-03-23, 23:32)ronie Wrote: whenever you've got a xbmc eden version of your grey theme, i'll re-up of course :-)

Actually, v3 of the GreyTheme works well as is but I know from previous readings that you have added some new graphics but I can't tell which ones unless I compare with your media folder.

As it stands now, I've been running eden rc2 since it came out and all is well, so GreyTheme v3 on eden rc2 is fine and so are the font colors.

As you know, if a theme graphic is not present in the theme file.xpr, xbmc automatically grabs the default one, so it really is no big deal if you can't give me access to the media folder.

Running Kodi 18.9
i'll make it easy for you ;-)

here's a list of image changes since dharma:

Quote:removed:
case-bluray-inside.png
case-bluray.png
case-dvd-inside.png
case-dvd.png
dialog-bottom.png
dialog-center.png
dialog-top.png
OverlayHD.png

added:
case1080-inside.png
case1080.png
case480-inside.png
case480.png
case540-inside.png
case540.png
case576-inside.png
case576.png
case720-inside.png
case720.png
case-sets-inside.png
case-sets.png
Empty.png
ProgressCache.png
SearchFocus.png
SearchNoFocus.png

modified:

DefaultAddon.png
movieset.png
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-03-24, 01:40)ronie Wrote: i'll make it easy for you ;-)

here's a list of image changes since dharma:

Great, Thanks

I picked up the Media from SVN and identified the changes

Are you still using TexturePacker with Eden?

Running Kodi 18.9
Link in the first post isn't working, getting a 404 error... Any chance of getting re-uploaded?
XBMCbuntu {Frodo} - Ubuntu 12.04 (Main):
Intel Q6600 [2.4GHz Quad Core], 4GB DDR3, nVidia GT-210, Antec Fusion Case (iMon LCD), PS3 BD Remote

XBMC Live {Frodo} - Ubuntu 10.04 (Bedroom): Intel Atom D510 [1.66GHz Dual Core], ION Graphics, 2GB DDR2, PS3 BD Remote
(2012-03-27, 23:56)DaMizZa Wrote: Link in the first post isn't working, getting a 404 error... Any chance of getting re-uploaded?

it wouldn't hurt to at least read the last couple of posts before reporting an issue ;-)
Hahaha!! I remember reading that post before I even posted and it must not of registered in my brain, then when I read your post I re-read the entire thread and still didn't figure it out until I read it one more time and then it hit me. I feel stupid for having to read that three times before cluing in lol

I'll be eagerly awaiting the Eden release of the GrayTheme, I think it looks really slick. Nice work guys, and thanks so much for T! Ronie, it's by far my favourite skin for XBMC!
XBMCbuntu {Frodo} - Ubuntu 12.04 (Main):
Intel Q6600 [2.4GHz Quad Core], 4GB DDR3, nVidia GT-210, Antec Fusion Case (iMon LCD), PS3 BD Remote

XBMC Live {Frodo} - Ubuntu 10.04 (Bedroom): Intel Atom D510 [1.66GHz Dual Core], ION Graphics, 2GB DDR2, PS3 BD Remote
(2012-03-27, 23:56)DaMizZa Wrote: Link in the first post isn't working, getting a 404 error... Any chance of getting re-uploaded?

Until I am done with a new version, here is a link to the GreyTheme and the available color schemes LINK

It works the same with Eden or Dharma

Installation:
the zip file will contain two folders
- copy the files in the 'colors' folder to the 'addons/skin.transparency/colors' folder
- copy the file in the 'media' folder to the 'addons/skin.transparency/media' folder
- restart xbmc
- select the grey colortheme: Settings > Appearance > Skin > Theme and the color scheme of your choice for the fonts

Enjoy

Running Kodi 18.9
WHew, thanks for the second link. Maybe update that first post?

I got a message the other day sayign that T! was listed as Broken in teh Repository, but it still worked. Today I start XBMC to find that all my changes to T! are gone and the blue is back. Looks like the whoel skin wqas downloaded again adn overwrote all my little changes Sad
updated the first post.

jpf55 made this theme for xbmc dharma,
it may not be 100% complete if you use it on xbmc frodo.
Hey there. Just installed Gotham and I' having trouble finding this Grey mod again.

My Gotham stable wouldn't update T! on it's own, so I manually installed from .zip and the grey vanished.

EDIT: okay i remembered I had it in a backup from last month. I never noticed any problems on Frodo, and so far on Gotham, I've only noticed that filled circular 'checkboxes' are filled in with blue instead of grey. But I can deal with that.

I've taken the liberty of uploading the two files. Hope that's okay: http://www.mediafire.com/download/karhn9..._theme.zip

I really like the Grey Theme, and hope it gets an update. Smile
^ Link still works, and Grey still seems to work fine with Kodi 15.x Isengard.

Yay.
Okay so it seems that I've finally come across a bug with using this color pack on 15.x. The screen where you select the back/forward step increments are all one color, and never change if selected/deselected.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Colortheme for Transparency!1