• 8(current)
[MOD] Night.Purity
Oh yes, I Forgot about the "I" key. I Just remember seeing on some skins that you did not need to do that. "Shade" has a view that shows the "Review" part of the .nfo file at the "album" level.

The main reason I would say to stick the internal XBMC way of displaying "comments/review" ".nfo" is due to the fact that not all audio file formats have a "comments" ID3 tag to read from. And at the "song" level it would not really be needed anyway. Would be nice. But might just be over kill.

Here is one of my "album" .nfo files.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<album>
    <title>Predator</title>
    <artist>Alan Silvestri</artist>
    <genre>General Film Music</genre>
    <style>Original Score</style>
    <style>Film Music</style>
    <style>Soundtracks</style>
    <mood>Rousing</mood>
    <mood>Atmospheric</mood>
    <mood>Dramatic</mood>
    <mood>Rollicking</mood>
    <mood>Theatrical</mood>
    <mood>Tense/Anxious</mood>
    <theme>The Creative Side</theme>
    <review>Alan Silvestri&apos;s score to the 1987 Arnold Schwarzenegger blockbuster Predator remains a quintessential example of Reagan-era action movie music. A sensory assault fueled by eruptions of horns, shrieking string arrangements, and swelling timpani, it also establishes the dominant sonic motifs that Silvestri would further hone on projects including Judge Dredd and Eraser. That said, this is a rather unremarkable soundtrack that&apos;s all style and no substance. Silvestri seizes on a handful of adequately ominous melodies and then piles on the percussion effects to underscore the growing danger posed by the Predator creature. It&apos;s ultimately interchangeable with dozens of other action scores, and recommended solely to serious aficionados of the genre.</review>
    <type></type>
    <releasedate></releasedate>
    <label>Var├¿se Sarabande</label>
    <type></type>
    <path>C:\Users\Peter Whyte\Music\All Music Tunes\Alan Silvestri\Predator 1987 Soundtrack\</path>
    <rating>4</rating>
    <year>1987</year>
</album>

As long as an "album.nfo" has a <review> line with stuff in it, when the album is scrapped it shows up.

But then again. Who am I to ague, Can't hurt to have it and see what it turns out like. I Am just thankfull that you are coding it up in the first place.

Again, thanks for adding this.

PS, I Will try camstudio, I Forgot about it. Did try "Fraps". But 1920x1200 is not fun for some reason. Funny, Works great on games at the same res.
Fraps is crap for screen recording, you end with a 1 minute video that is 1Gb, freaking insane. With Camstudio you can choose different encoding for audio & video, choose quality, full size or window, all the options you might need or not, and at the end 1 minute are some Mbs.

And about the I, that's a view thing, most views in Night have essential information and the option to see full info if desired, personally, that's the best for my taste.

Anyway, I used the Comment field because usually isn't used and I can fetch it with XBMC, and review can't be fetch at song lvl, but in album is another story and I'll make it so.
Sorry, no way to see albums in smart playlist and go down to song, you only see the songs always, can't make XBMC to show album, not a view thing, XBMC thing.

I can make the view available for music library only if you first activate it through skin options, so people that don't use audiobooks don't get a weird view for cd covers. There's (or I can't figure out) no other way if you want to select through album first.

Even if you make a Playlist and make SPL with condition through Playlist it shows the songs inside the playlist.
DAm, So close. Seems odd that really as all it is is a view for "smart playlists". Just like "3dSquares".

Oh well. Thanks for trying anyway. Never know. You might just get a 2nd wind one day and pull it off.
Wait, you can see albums in a smart playlist? In 3dSquares or List? Because that´s what I couldn’t do, if that’s possible, the view part is a piece of cake. Maybe I’m not seeing/missing something.
Yes, I Can have "3dSquares" as a view in "Smart playlists" (album Smart play list). That's how I have it right now. And when I click an album to get to the next level down, I can only have the views "3dSquares" or "Files" This is where I would need a Song view but with tall images.

I Will try and make a video latter
My bad, there was the problem, when making playlist you can select Album/Song/Mixed, dunno why always selected Song and didn't think about it, now I can do it. Only one problem, I can`t figure out what freaking content tag is for the files shown when you get in the album, it isn't songs.
Ok Oddsodz, it seems I made it... try it and report back :p

Update:

- Studio Flag in Video Info (Movie & TvShows)

- Audio Book for Song/Album Smart Playlist (Video view preview debt by Oddsodz :p)

- Night Syncro

- Small Fixes

See a very badly voiced video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-7GCo9ZqQ4
And here is a quick showcase vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5VVlZr3J5A&hd=1
Great, it works well then. Listening to the audio/comments (love that accent) I now understand your request of "Song" view DvD cover, my fault I didn’t get it before, worst part, it makes total sense, so very dumb of my part. I’ll get that view done tonight.

Nice Vids and thanks for sharing.
It looks fantastic, thanks for this Kisuan. Viva la madre que te pario.Laugh
Flor de viva es la que me pario... y cómoda, vive tirada en el sillón :p

I have planned to add studio flags to some views, that's in to do list. This was something easy with no much work so I slipped it into the current work.
Quote:Flor de viva es la que me pario... y cómoda, vive tirada en el sillón
Laugh
Update:

- AudioBook Track View (Song View style)

- Small Fixes
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Night.Purity1