Grab the latest revision from http://gitorious.org/xbmc-radiotime
- Method 1: Using git
- $ cd ~/.xbmc/addons (%APPDATA%/XBMC/addons on windows)
- $ git clone git://gitorious.org/xbmc-radiotime/xbmc-radiotime.git plugin.music.radiotime
- Method 2: From tarball
- Goto http://gitorious.org/xbmc-radiotime/xbmc...ees/master
- Click "Download master as tar.gz"
- Open the archive with your favorite tool (I recommend 7-zip on windows)
- Extract the "xbmc-radiotime-xbmc-radiotime" folder to:
- Windows: %APPDATA%/XBMC/addons/
- Linux: ~/.xbmc/addons/
- Rename the folder from "xbmc-radiotime-xbmc-radiotime" to "plugin.music.radiotime"
Please test and let me know how everything works out. If you come across stations that don't stream correctly, pastebin the relevant sections of the log and maybe we can track down what's causing the issues.
Note: This is an Addon, it will not work with Camelot (9.11) releases.
Note: Shoutcast based streams may cause a deadlock on xbmc revisions pre-34711, please update to a more recent revision before reporting issues with these streams.
P.S. If anyone would like to provide a fanart image it would be appreciated (Please include "Powered by <radiotime logo>" as per their licensing terms)