Sugestion for mceremote
Thumbs Up 
Hello,
This thread is for the author of mceremote (jhsrennie).
I use your MSremote.reg file to use my Harmony remote with xbmc.
After The first time i applied it, i noticed i could not put the computer to sleep nor wake it up (via remote). After looking at the contents of the file and comparing it to the original one, i noticed it missed 2 entries:
29,00,00,00,03,83,00,\ ; Discrete Power On
2A,00,00,00,03,82,00,\ ; Discrete Power Off
Now these 2 values were sent from my Harmony remote allowing me to directly control Wake and Sleep. I readded them and all was good.
I also noticed you mapped Suspend Entry (the one that a regular mce remote uses) to alt+f4 to close XBMC. I'm not sure (because i use the discrete logitech codes) but i think that would not allow the user to wake the computer up.
So i just wanted to share what i found to slightly improve this great work from you.

P.S here are some useful mappings for the red,green,yellow,blue and guide remote buttons:
<g mod="ctrl">ContextMenu</g> (This allows you to easily open contextmenu with remote by using Guide button.)
<one mod="ctrl,alt">queue</one> (Red button)
<two mod="ctrl,alt">Playlist</two> (Green button)
<three mod="ctrl,alt">CodecInfo</three> (Yellow button)
<four mod="ctrl,alt">FullScreen</four> (Blue button - easily return to movie/whatever's playing )
Hi kurd,

The MCERemote add-on leaves the power button at the default so it will suspend and wake the PC. The MSRemote.reg file is there as a last resort, though I will modify it to leave the power button at the default as well.

Thanks for the info on buttons 29 and 2A. They aren't mapped because I didn't know about them. None of the MS compatible remotes I own have these buttons. If you find any other undocumented buttons feel free to update http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Usi...in_Windows with the info.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sugestion for mceremote0