[LIVE] Dharma RC2 Stuck at "Installing system"
Hello,

I'm attempting to install Dharma RC2 on my box, and it gets to the "installing system" step perfectly fine, however, when it wants me to select the next step, be it setting up users, or installing GRUB, no matter what I select, it simply goes back to "Installing system.."

Hope you can help,

Thanks, Kris
Run a memory test on your system.
Will do, and I'll report back here with results
After 1 pass, no errors so far
After 4 passes, 0 errors, tried installing xbmc again and still the same problem with "Stuck at installing"
Mods, please lock, this has now been resolved Smile
Might be nice if you provided the solution in case others run into the same thing.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I ran into the same problem - low quality source media.
tslayer Wrote:Might be nice if you provided the solution in case others run into the same thing.

I'm one of the others who has run into this, just can't get this to install at all. So far have tried the following little lot:
From a USB CD Drive.
Using a different USB CD Drive.
Disks written by two different CD burners on two different PC with the ISO downloaded independently just in case there was a download problem.
From two USB Flash drives.

Nothing seems to be working for me so I would be very grateful to know how to resolve this.

Cheers in advance Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Dharma RC2 Stuck at "Installing system"0