New release available
Feels like its been a long time coming but I've finally uploaded a new version with lots of changes.

Go here to get it:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83657

Also, very shortly I'll be uploading this latest version to a github repo so all you modders can have access to all the images/textures and I'll also be trying to keep the repo up to date as possible.
Big Grin
Your Skin is a Masterpiece.
Its pure Pleasure to browse through my media collection.
Using this skin since it came out and tried other skins in this time too,but always come back to Cirrus.
Its a perfect Mixture of using fanart and showing info(Plot+Flags) in one screen, but in the same time it doesnt look overloaded.

Thanks for this skin!!!
really like this skin, thanks for this new version. is the git version already available?
Best things in LIFE are FREE... not really.

XBMC ● Eden 11.0 Final ● retroFocus ● Windows7 x86
WIP ● Visit my site: retroFocus [reFOCUS mod]
Woohoo! I've been waiting for this!
OK, what am I doing wrong? I've tried uninstalling 1.1.5 from within the add ons section of XBMC and I also tried deleting skin.cirrus from my addons folder and every time I install from zip file, it still shows as 1.1.5. How do I get 2.0 to work?
This is a great skin and it may just become my new default.

Two things:
1) I'm using the horizontal main menu. With the the time/weather overlaps the xbmc logo.

2) Are there any plans on supporting game fanart/info for the advanced launcher? If not, could you give me a few tips on adding this myself? I would love to adapt the fanart view (tv shows) for this purpose.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:This is a great skin and it may just become my new default.

Two things:
1) I'm using the horizontal main menu. With the the time/weather overlaps the xbmc logo.

2) Are there any plans on supporting game fanart/info for the advanced launcher? If not, could you give me a few tips on adding this myself? I would love to adapt the fanart view (tv shows) for this purpose.

I've done a suggestion days ago, so we are on the same boat Nod

See here:

Cheers
RockDawg Wrote:OK, what am I doing wrong? I've tried uninstalling 1.1.5 from within the add ons section of XBMC and I also tried deleting skin.cirrus from my addons folder and every time I install from zip file, it still shows as 1.1.5. How do I get 2.0 to work?

Nobody else is having this problem? I'm definitely doing something wrong, but I don't know what.
OK. I finally got 2.0 working byt manually deleting the old skin.cirrus and copying over the new one (should've thought of that earlier), but I thought we weren't supposed to have to do that any more with the add ons.
Thumbs Up 
Loving the new version. Even better than the last! This skin rocks!! Two things though:

1. The views that show the TV Show logo on the season and episode levels also display the show title in text right next to the logo. I assume this is done for cases where there is no logo, but could you make it so that this can be disabled. It's redundant when a logo is present and looks just a bit odd.

2. I love the new cast section and it works great. But when you click on an actor and Cirrus returns the results, the spacing between titles and the empty space on the left would seem to indicate that the corresponding cover should be displayed next to each title, but nothing shows.

Again, nice work!
Tried and liking the skin!

A few things:
Home screen, when you have horizontal menu/Lower option, the music playing info is hovering up in left/middle of screen. Maybe move it down to lower left, right above menu. A little less opacity might be nice too with the music playing info on Home screen also or maybe fade the info box out on right side. (similar to way the select highlighter looks in rightlist view screens).

Would you consider adding the TV Tunes and Movie poster (similar to clearart) to movie pause screen?

Also consider the option to hide Settings on Home screen. (and add Settings to Shut-off/Reboot popup screen)

I also see in another thread someone suggested rotating artist extrafanart in music visualization. That would be a nice touch, especially if you could put music visualizations on top of them! I thought someone mentioned the Aeon skin had that option and I think Shade has current artist fanart behind visualizations. It is a nice effect!

Thanks!
***Oops! Just realized there was a 'Suggestions' thread. Move this if you can.
edited
Just upgraded to this version. My links on the homepage have moved now. Settings is now above my custom links, is this a bug?
old
Movie, TV Shows, iPlayer, Apple Trailers, Settings
v2.0
Movie, TV Shows, Settings, iPlayer, Apple Trailers
dont know id this has reporetd before,but if you give the Items on the Homepage(Movies,TV etc)MultiImage Backgrounds,they dont work.
They show in every places TV Backgrounds and sometimes Movie Backgrounds.
Malexx Wrote:dont know id this has reporetd before,but if you give the Items on the Homepage(Movies,TV etc)MultiImage Backgrounds,they dont work.
They show in every places TV Backgrounds and sometimes Movie Backgrounds.

Works fine when I test it - I go to skin settings-background customizer-and then choose a folder of images for that section.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New release available0