[Executor] Fanart mod + Spanish strings
Big Grin 
Hi! Big Grin

Long-time lurker here Tongue

You know, I got kinda tired that XBMC didn't show me a fanart of the games I have in executor to get me into the game, so I modded it to do so, plus some Spanish translations made by myself (I'm a native Spanish-speaker person Tongue)

Since I dunno how to upload it to SVN, and since it seems I can't upload any files here, could somebody tell me how do I upload my modifications?. If anybody knows the author, please tell him! I'd be glad to have my additions in the plugin on SVN sometime soon Smile.

I'm also planning on modding it to maybe add a scraper or two, but so far it works for my needs =).

Suggestions are welcome! Tongue
I take it nobody's interested in this? Sad
Since it is an addon that is available through the official repo you probably should sign up on the mailing list

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/list...bmc-addons

and post a stating what you have available to the original addon creator(your post will go to every one signed up on the list)

This is probably the best way to inform the addon creator of changes/modifications/translations(always wanted)

I my self check every email I get from the mailing list in case some one has updates for my script. It is a busy list too..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Executor] Fanart mod + Spanish strings0