sfgeek Wrote:On Windows 7...
Once you've downloaded the Launcher zip, install it from within XBMC:
1) From default skin, open System, then Add-ons
2) Select 'Install from zip file'
3) Navigate to the launcher zip file on your local machine
4) Once installed, return to the home screen and select Programs
5) 'Launcher' should appear in the list of program add-ons
Next, download and install the HuluDesktop client, noting the installation path. Once it's installed, return to XBMC.
1) Open the Launcher program by selecting it from the Programs menu
2) Select 'Standalone (normal PC executable)
3) Browse to the HuluDesktop.installation folder (default install for me was %localappdata%\huludesktop) and select HuluDesktop.exe
4) No need to pass the app any arguments
5) Set the title to whatever you want it to appear as under the Programs, Launcher menu
When you return to the Programs menu and select launcher, you should see HuluDesktop there (or whatever you chose to name the shortcut).
I think I got all the steps there...
Thank you so much. This works, but I have a problem with focus. When I launch Hulu, it launches in the background (fullscreen), but XBMC flashes and then stays fullscreen in the front. Any idea how to get Hulu to take focus?