Could iTunes / Banshee like 2-feet desktop interface be possible with XBMC skinning?
I have been looking for a program to make a vertual digital jukebox. I love xbmc for movies and tv shows and was wondering if someone could tell me whether it is possible to make this work with a skin or if i should look elsware. I would like to put a live install on something like aser revo and the only control being a 20-24" touchscreen like a Lenovo ThinkVision L2461x or HP L2105tm.

I have made a few quick pics made in paint of what im looking for. (these are very rough i know, but i hope they get the idea across)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am learning to work the skinning and trying to learn both python and C++.
Just wondering if it was posable to do this with a skin or do I have to start a new program? or if anyone knows of an existing program I would greatly appreciate any info.
actually no, xbmc just can give you one view of your library(files, artist, albums, tracks) but you cant see them all together.
Come on and try to be me
Eclipse: A Heavy Metal Inspired Skin (Still In Progress)
bugger...
Any idea what program would be best for something like this?
Checkout freebox jukebox, its a great program I have used for years on my touchscreen mp3 jukebox...... like a real bar mp3 based jukebox the dev updates it regularly
That looks very similar to Moovida. it has that media player style look.
maybe foobar no ? i know it's highly customizable.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Could iTunes / Banshee like 2-feet desktop interface be possible with XBMC skinning?0