Smart Playlist - TV Shows - Sort by Recently Watched Episodes?
Is there a way to create smart playlist, where you only have list of tv shows (e.g. limit 25) you are currently watching (sorted descendingly by recently watched / played episodes)?
I've tried to created smart such a playlist, but unfortunately without any luck.
you can create a smart playlist, based on tv shows - episodes, number of plays = 1, this will make the show you just watched to be added to the list, i use same sort of playlist to create an unwatched episodes and unwatched movies lists, by using number of plays = 0
hope this helps
Thank you for the reply.
I know we can create smart playlist for last played episodes, but I'd actually like playlist which would list tv shows and sort them by last played episodes (so I can enter any show from that list to play a next episode or so. Smart playlist which lists episodes is good for info, but If you want to enter episode's particular show it's no go.) I guess it's not possible with current filters unless I'm missing something.
I'm trying to do the same thing, but not having any luck.

My problem is that toggling 'Hide Watched' in the UI nukes my smart playlists for things like the Simpsons, so I am trying to create a smart playlist that will present a list of only the TV Shows that contain unwatched episodes, mimicking the 'Hide Watched' function but without applying it globally.

So far I have not found a way to filter this with smart playlists. I can create a list of unwatched episodes, but can't present them by TV Show.

Any ideas?
I have found that there is a "Last played" filter you can sort on for movies, so I have a smart playlist for the most recently watched movies, but this filter is missing for TV shows - why, aren't TV shows tracked the same way as movies? Huh
Was any solution found for this? I too am trying to make a "Recently Viewed TV series" playlist or button. As someone trying to switch over from Plex to XBMC this is one of the things I'm having trouble living without. My family uses the "Recently Viewed TV Series" list in Plex as a sort of shortcut to get to our most often viewed TV series.
Check out skins that support the "Watchlist" add-on: Comparison of skin features (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlist - TV Shows - Sort by Recently Watched Episodes?0