Tool that is esp good with scraping anime & music videos?
Hi, I have been trying to scrape my music videos and anime with XBMC but it is doing a really bad job. With TV Shows and Movies it does ok though Media Companion has been a god send for polishing the tv/movie parts but Media Companion doesn't seem to do Anime particularly well and doesn't do music videos at all. So my question is are there any tools out there that are particularly good for absolute #'d anime and music videos?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,

-Gaiko
The build-in scraper "TheTVDB" works quite well for my animes.

The trick is to re-name the anime to "anime title S01E01" instead of it's usual "anime title 01".

There's also another way where you can leave your anime names as they are, but it's a bit more complicated.

Original thread here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=626216

Go to your XBMC support folder (I'm not sure where on windows, but on Mac it's in the username/Library/Application Support/XBMC/ folder)
then go into the userdata folder and open the 'advancedsettings.xml' or create the file there if it doesn't excist yet.
paste the following inside the file:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching action="append">
      <regexp>(?i)()(?:[\. _-]|ep)(\d{1,3})[\. _-v].*[[({][\da-z]{8}[])}]</regexp>  <!-- Anime - 01 [34c2dca4].mkv -->
   </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

This will allow XBMC to find and scrape your anime episodes against any XBMC scraper.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tool that is esp good with scraping anime & music videos?0