Vdpau trouble upgrade from Camelot to Dharma rc2
Hi.
When i was upgrading from Camelot to Dharma rc2 i lost th possibility to choose vdpau decoding. I am using Ubuntu jaunty and a Nvidia 9500 GT card and the 185 driver. Is this a bug or do I have to do more upgrades.
Please post a debug log.
Her is an recording created from tvheadend and the rendering is on automatic. Is this what you want?
I have now enabeled debugging but I can't figure out howto upload a the xbmc.log file so im posting from where i openened the same mkv video.
NEVER inline logs
In system->video->playback, make sure "Allow hardware acceleration(vdpau)" is turned on.
For the love of god, pastebin!
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
bobo1on1 Wrote:In system->video->playback, make sure "Allow hardware acceleration(vdpau)" is turned on.

There is no option to turn on vdpau. I dissapeard when I upgraded.
we need 195.x+ and libvdpau 0.4 or thereabout. in the days of camelot there wasn't even a separate libvdpau
ok thanks, I.ll try a new driver. I remember there was a sound problem with >185. I think it was the reason for not upgrade. I will give it a new try.
torek Wrote:There is no option to turn on vdpau. I dissapeard when I upgraded.

That means vdpau support is not compiled in, if you compiled yourself, you need to install the vdpau headers (libvdpau-dev on ubuntu).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vdpau trouble upgrade from Camelot to Dharma rc20