So the automatic setup works like this:
- uTorrent watches a RSS-feed with torrents
- It downloads and starts the torrents that I have selected through filters
- I have set a label for each filter so that torrents that match my Bones-filter gets a "TV-shows/Bones"-label
- It downloads the files to d:\incoming
- When it has completed the download it moves the files to d:\ and appends the label to the path as well. so if it is a bones episode it will put it in d:\TV-shows\Bones
- After completion it also calls the above vbs-file with Update.vbs "%L". The %L passes the label of the completed torrent.
- XBMC executes the command and checks if there are any new files in the specified folder.