Poll: Most Desired Feature To Be Added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other Movie Ratings
5.45%
Download Movie Trailers
28.04%
Home Automation scripting
24.22%
Other Movie Streaming Location
9.04%
Trivia Intro Fixed
11.24%
Cartoon Video Option
14.72%
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
7.30%
Total
863 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 275(current)
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script
Gotcha, thanks for the response.
I take it that i am not the only person experiencing this delay then?
Thanks
Nope, I had the delay since Gotham days. I remember one day it became really noticeable (went from 2-3 seconds to more than 20 seconds) but that was a while back and I can't remember what triggered it, maybe it was an xbmc or openelec update. I thought it was just me for a while.
LOL since Gotham days. I bet half the users aren't even on Kodi Helix yet.
Haha well, it's not like I've been on helix for a long time. Just upgraded a few weeks ago.
So i have my ratings folder set up properly and CE is pointing to it yet no matter what movie i play with cinema experience, everything plays properly except the ratings videos.
folders and file names are set up exactly like the wiki says they should be.
Log is here http://pastebin.com/YszQHVvV
I did look through them and saw this...
[i][i]15:00:41 T:1436 NOTICE: [Cinema Experience] - Adding Ratings Video
15:00:41 T:1436 DEBUG: [Cinema Experience] - Path: nfs://192.168.1.170/nfs/Public/Cinema Experience/Ratings/MPAA
15:00:41 T:1436 DEBUG: [Cinema Experience] - _get_special_items() Started
15:00:41 T:1436 DEBUG: [Cinema Experience] - _get_special_items() - File Does not Exist
[/i][/i]
however not sure what file does not exist. it never states(at least that I could find) what the rating of the movie was or which rating movie it was looking for.
Any ideas?
figured it out...have to use a different scraper that includes the MPAA rating. the default does not.
Hi all

I've searched through to forums but haven't seen this problem, so I was wondering if anyone else has experienced it or knows how to help.

Issue: When using MPC-HC as external player in Kodi with Transparency!, Cinema Experience causes Kodi to hang.

Setup:
Kodi 14.2 Git:20150326-7cc53a9 (although I first had the problem with 14.1)
Transparency! 7.1.5
Cinema Experience 4.0.13 (downloaded from Github after finding the problem with 4.0.10)
Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 (have the same problem with Windows 7 Ultimate)
i5 4570 with 8GB ram, Asrock Z87M Pro4 motherboard
ATI AMD Radeon HD 6670

Log file: Kodi debugging log

Any help would be appreciated.
(2015-04-07, 13:02)Doc.AB Wrote: Hi all

I've searched through to forums but haven't seen this problem, so I was wondering if anyone else has experienced it or knows how to help.

Issue: When using MPC-HC as external player in Kodi with Transparency!, Cinema Experience causes Kodi to hang.

Setup:
Kodi 14.2 Git:20150326-7cc53a9 (although I first had the problem with 14.1)
Transparency! 7.1.5
Cinema Experience 4.0.13 (downloaded from Github after finding the problem with 4.0.10)
Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 (have the same problem with Windows 7 Ultimate)
i5 4570 with 8GB ram, Asrock Z87M Pro4 motherboard
ATI AMD Radeon HD 6670

Log file: Kodi debugging log

Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Did you check this post out at the bottom don't know if it will help or not
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2015-04-07, 20:18)wints Wrote: Hi Did you check this post out at the bottom don't know if it will help or not

Thanks but I actually used that to configure MPC-HC with Kodi, so unfortunately that's not a solution.
Any idea how I can delete the CE add-on? When I try to delete (to try and install the github version) I get an error message saying that I cant because its in use by my MQ5 Skin.

**Is there any support for this add-on anymore? I haven't been able to get it running for many versions of both Gotham and Helix now (froze XBMC/Kodi every time I tried to activate). I used to use it all the time and it was my favorite add-on, but really would like to get this to work again someday.
Hey
hope this wasn't asked before:
I have lots of Dolby Digital movies. Unfortunately they're not tagged as DD, but as AC-3, so CE doesn't play the audio intros from the Audio/Dolby/-folder. Is there a way to solve that?

Even if I force tag them as DD in Ember Media Manager, after once opened in Kodi, Kodi changes it back to AC-3

Regards
Hi all, no disrespect intended to developers here... just wondering if anyone knows of a simpler add on to CE, as all I wish to do is run a intro vid b4 my main feature... finding CE over complicated for my needs and glitchy when it does run. thanks.
(2015-04-29, 14:06)stueeey Wrote: Hi all, no disrespect intended to developers here... just wondering if anyone knows of a simpler add on to CE, as all I wish to do is run a intro vid b4 my main feature... finding CE over complicated for my needs and glitchy when it does run. thanks.

just pick intro video, queue and then pick movie queue.

done
(2015-04-29, 14:26)bry- Wrote:
(2015-04-29, 14:06)stueeey Wrote: Hi all, no disrespect intended to developers here... just wondering if anyone knows of a simpler add on to CE, as all I wish to do is run a intro vid b4 my main feature... finding CE over complicated for my needs and glitchy when it does run. thanks.

just pick intro video, queue and then pick movie queue.

done

@bry - thanks for the quick response, it is much appreciated. I have a few more questions if your able to assist further...

...can you explain what you mean by 'queue and then pick movie queue' ? The only reference I have seen to 'Queue' is 'Enable queue instructions' under the Feature Presentation settings

I managed to get an intro vid playing b4 every main feature, just by pointing to the vid via the 'Special Vides' setting... What I experience is too glitchy to use... the screen flashes black as if its going to play... it then falls back to the pre-play screen... and then plays both into and main feature but if I stop the video at any point Kodi freezes and I have to re-start.

please excuse the questions I know some of these quirks have been reported, hence my original quest for a simpler solution, it seems to me CE is all singing all dancing and I just want it to do a little twirl at the beggining Wink thanks for any assistance.
(2015-04-15, 19:12)greg_p Wrote: Any idea how I can delete the CE add-on? When I try to delete (to try and install the github version) I get an error message saying that I cant because its in use by my MQ5 Skin.

**Is there any support for this add-on anymore? I haven't been able to get it running for many versions of both Gotham and Helix now (froze XBMC/Kodi every time I tried to activate). I used to use it all the time and it was my favorite add-on, but really would like to get this to work again someday.

Anyone?
  • 275(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script24