Poll: Most Desired Feature To Be Added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other Movie Ratings
5.45%
Download Movie Trailers
28.04%
Home Automation scripting
24.22%
Other Movie Streaming Location
9.04%
Trivia Intro Fixed
11.24%
Cartoon Video Option
14.72%
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
7.30%
Total
863 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 278(current)
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script
Hi,

(2015-03-25, 18:41)Purge Wrote: I am using Kodibuntu with Hyperion to control my Ambilight.

Hyperion not work correctly after starting a Movie with cinema Experience
When i start CE the lights have a big delay and looking some kind of static.

Any one else managed to get Hyperion work with CE ?

may someone has an idea what could be the problem here?

Regards X23
Ok i was messing with this .. I can't get nothing to start. Sad
I got Kodi 14.2 “Helix
C.E 4.0.1.1
backrow

I try to use RATING for a test and didnt work when i click on a movie. my rateding videos are MP4
I was reading there is a 4.0.13 out there .. do i need that one? if anyone can give me hints or help me thankyou
(2015-05-14, 19:34)djbubba2002 Wrote: Ok i was messing with this .. I can't get nothing to start. Sad
I got Kodi 14.2 “Helix
C.E 4.0.1.1
backrow

I try to use RATING for a test and didnt work when i click on a movie. my rateding videos are MP4
I was reading there is a 4.0.13 out there .. do i need that one? if anyone can give me hints or help me thankyou

I cannot get CE to work with any of the options such as by rating or genre. It must not have anything checked for it to work. So it could just be the set up, skin, etc. It's not a perfect solution for all hardware and set up configs it seems. But I do love it still.
I got everything working now .. after three days and some renaming .. i got everything to work ... now i only need Coming Attractions Outro,Theater Outro,Trivia Outro,Feature Presentation Outro stuff now .. if anyone can point me in the right place..
(2015-05-17, 01:36)djbubba2002 Wrote: I got everything working now .. after three days and some renaming .. i got everything to work ... now i only need Coming Attractions Outro,Theater Outro,Trivia Outro,Feature Presentation Outro stuff now .. if anyone can point me in the right place..

YouTube is a good source.

Also this one:
https://sites.google.com/site/ceslidestrivia/resources
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
guys,was wondering,is there any way to disable addon updates for CE alone.

thanks
I installed Cinema Experience yesterday. When I click "Information" on a movie I have the "Cinema" option. However, when I click it nothing happens. I have the latest Kodi build and the latest Cinema Experience update. I'm also using a skin that is compatible with CE.

Anyone else experience this? How do I go about resolving this issue?
(2015-05-20, 18:33)lucas22 Wrote: guys,was wondering,is there any way to disable addon updates for CE alone.

thanks

You can modify addon's addon.xml (Kodi\addons\script.cinema.experience\addon.xml) so that version number defined in xml file is high enough so that updates are not installed. for example you can change CE version number to 100.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<addon id="script.cinema.experience"
     name="Cinema Experience"
  version="4.0.10"
change the version number of the last line.
Current setup
HTPC: G4560 Kaby Lake, ASRock H110M-ITX, 8 GB, Win10
Server: G2120 Ivy Bridge, ASRock B75 Pro3-M, 8 GB, 22 TB HDD, Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS
Audio&Visual: Marantz NR-1602, Dali Opticon 6 5.1, SVS PB12-NSD, Sony KD-65A1
(2015-04-30, 20:25)wints Wrote:
(2015-04-29, 20:42)greg_p Wrote:
(2015-04-15, 19:12)greg_p Wrote: Any idea how I can delete the CE add-on? When I try to delete (to try and install the github version) I get an error message saying that I cant because its in use by my MQ5 Skin.

Anyone?
Hi can't you unpack the zip file and add it manually to the C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinema.experience folder or have you tried already.

Thank you! I didn't think about doing that. It worked great! I appreciate the assistance.
thanks will let you know how i get on
(2015-05-21, 12:54)weirdinin Wrote:
(2015-05-20, 18:33)lucas22 Wrote: guys,was wondering,is there any way to disable addon updates for CE alone.

thanks

You can modify addon's addon.xml (Kodi\addons\script.cinema.experience\addon.xml) so that version number defined in xml file is high enough so that updates are not installed. for example you can change CE version number to 100.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<addon id="script.cinema.experience"
     name="Cinema Experience"
  version="4.0.10"
change the version number of the last line.

thanks so much that worked a charm,cheers
(2015-05-21, 06:05)BrownianMotion Wrote: I installed Cinema Experience yesterday. When I click "Information" on a movie I have the "Cinema" option. However, when I click it nothing happens. I have the latest Kodi build and the latest Cinema Experience update. I'm also using a skin that is compatible with CE.

hi i posted this last week...(I have just tried cinema experience for the first time in a bit,and ran into the same problems many others are having eg it not working in helix.
So i noticed that when i try to uninstall it defaults to version 3.0.12 this older version works however after a reboot it updates(as it does)back to version 4.0.10 this does not work,back to square one!
I suppose my question is can i disable cinema experience updates alone without having to turn off auto updates in settings for all addons,mybe in advanced settings.)

so you could try that first.then read the reply from "weirdinin" about disabling updates and try that.
(2015-05-21, 22:06)lucas22 Wrote:
(2015-05-21, 06:05)BrownianMotion Wrote: I installed Cinema Experience yesterday. When I click "Information" on a movie I have the "Cinema" option. However, when I click it nothing happens. I have the latest Kodi build and the latest Cinema Experience update. I'm also using a skin that is compatible with CE.

hi i posted this last week...(I have just tried cinema experience for the first time in a bit,and ran into the same problems many others are having eg it not working in helix.
So i noticed that when i try to uninstall it defaults to version 3.0.12 this older version works however after a reboot it updates(as it does)back to version 4.0.10 this does not work,back to square one!
I suppose my question is can i disable cinema experience updates alone without having to turn off auto updates in settings for all addons,mybe in advanced settings.)

so you could try that first.then read the reply from "weirdinin" about disabling updates and try that.

Not sure what you mean by "when I try to uninstall it defaults to 3.0.12." When I uninstall it the addon is no longer available and I have to re-install it. When I do, it's version 4.0.11.
ahh,i must have had version3.0.12 previously installed then it updated to version 4.0.10.see if you can find this older version and install it first.
i will look later to see if i can find it also.
found this older release,downlload the zip file,install then modify the xml file.
https://github.com/Giftie/script.cinema.experience
  • 278(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script24