Cartoon Video Option
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
[Show Results]

[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
x23piracy Offline
Hi,

(2015-03-25 18:41)Purge Wrote:  I am using Kodibuntu with Hyperion to control my Ambilight.

Hyperion not work correctly after starting a Movie with cinema Experience
When i start CE the lights have a big delay and looking some kind of static.

Any one else managed to get Hyperion work with CE ?

may someone has an idea what could be the problem here?

Regards X23

[Image: widget]
[Image: widget]

XBMC: OpenELEC_PVR-ION.x86_64-devel-20110904195355-r8297
HW: Zotac IONITX-P-E / 4GB RAM / 2x 2TB WD20EARS
Skin: Aeon MQ3
find quote
djbubba2002 Offline
Ok i was messing with this .. I can't get nothing to start. Sad
I got Kodi 14.2 “Helix
C.E 4.0.1.1
backrow

I try to use RATING for a test and didnt work when i click on a movie. my rateding videos are MP4
I was reading there is a 4.0.13 out there .. do i need that one? if anyone can give me hints or help me thankyou
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-14 19:36 by djbubba2002.)
find quote
MychaelP Offline
(2015-05-14 19:34)djbubba2002 Wrote:  Ok i was messing with this .. I can't get nothing to start. Sad
I got Kodi 14.2 “Helix
C.E 4.0.1.1
backrow

I try to use RATING for a test and didnt work when i click on a movie. my rateding videos are MP4
I was reading there is a 4.0.13 out there .. do i need that one? if anyone can give me hints or help me thankyou

I cannot get CE to work with any of the options such as by rating or genre. It must not have anything checked for it to work. So it could just be the set up, skin, etc. It's not a perfect solution for all hardware and set up configs it seems. But I do love it still.
find quote
djbubba2002 Offline
I got everything working now .. after three days and some renaming .. i got everything to work ... now i only need Coming Attractions Outro,Theater Outro,Trivia Outro,Feature Presentation Outro stuff now .. if anyone can point me in the right place..
find quote
CaptainKen Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-05-17 01:36)djbubba2002 Wrote:  I got everything working now .. after three days and some renaming .. i got everything to work ... now i only need Coming Attractions Outro,Theater Outro,Trivia Outro,Feature Presentation Outro stuff now .. if anyone can point me in the right place..

YouTube is a good source.

Also this one:
https://sites.google.com/site/ceslidestrivia/resources

www.CaptainKen.us
www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
My Media Center Pics & Specs
Synology DS1813+ RAID 6 NAS, 22TB useable space

find quote
lucas22 Offline
guys,was wondering,is there any way to disable addon updates for CE alone.

thanks
find quote
BrownianMotion Offline
I installed Cinema Experience yesterday. When I click "Information" on a movie I have the "Cinema" option. However, when I click it nothing happens. I have the latest Kodi build and the latest Cinema Experience update. I'm also using a skin that is compatible with CE.

Anyone else experience this? How do I go about resolving this issue?
find quote
weirdinin Offline
(2015-05-20 18:33)lucas22 Wrote:  guys,was wondering,is there any way to disable addon updates for CE alone.

thanks

You can modify addon's addon.xml (Kodi\addons\script.cinema.experience\addon.xml) so that version number defined in xml file is high enough so that updates are not installed. for example you can change CE version number to 100.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<addon id="script.cinema.experience"
     name="Cinema Experience"
  version="4.0.10"
change the version number of the last line.
find quote
greg_p Offline
(2015-04-30 20:25)wints Wrote:  
(2015-04-29 20:42)greg_p Wrote:  
(2015-04-15 19:12)greg_p Wrote:  Any idea how I can delete the CE add-on? When I try to delete (to try and install the github version) I get an error message saying that I cant because its in use by my MQ5 Skin.

Anyone?
Hi can't you unpack the zip file and add it manually to the C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinema.experience folder or have you tried already.

Thank you! I didn't think about doing that. It worked great! I appreciate the assistance.
find quote
lucas22 Offline
thanks will let you know how i get on
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-21 21:59 by lucas22.)
find quote
lucas22 Offline
(2015-05-21 12:54)weirdinin Wrote:  
(2015-05-20 18:33)lucas22 Wrote:  guys,was wondering,is there any way to disable addon updates for CE alone.

thanks

You can modify addon's addon.xml (Kodi\addons\script.cinema.experience\addon.xml) so that version number defined in xml file is high enough so that updates are not installed. for example you can change CE version number to 100.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<addon id="script.cinema.experience"
     name="Cinema Experience"
  version="4.0.10"
change the version number of the last line.

thanks so much that worked a charm,cheers
find quote
lucas22 Offline
(2015-05-21 06:05)BrownianMotion Wrote:  I installed Cinema Experience yesterday. When I click "Information" on a movie I have the "Cinema" option. However, when I click it nothing happens. I have the latest Kodi build and the latest Cinema Experience update. I'm also using a skin that is compatible with CE.

hi i posted this last week...(I have just tried cinema experience for the first time in a bit,and ran into the same problems many others are having eg it not working in helix.
So i noticed that when i try to uninstall it defaults to version 3.0.12 this older version works however after a reboot it updates(as it does)back to version 4.0.10 this does not work,back to square one!
I suppose my question is can i disable cinema experience updates alone without having to turn off auto updates in settings for all addons,mybe in advanced settings.)

so you could try that first.then read the reply from "weirdinin" about disabling updates and try that.
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-21 22:08 by lucas22.)
find quote
BrownianMotion Offline
(2015-05-21 22:06)lucas22 Wrote:  
(2015-05-21 06:05)BrownianMotion Wrote:  I installed Cinema Experience yesterday. When I click "Information" on a movie I have the "Cinema" option. However, when I click it nothing happens. I have the latest Kodi build and the latest Cinema Experience update. I'm also using a skin that is compatible with CE.

hi i posted this last week...(I have just tried cinema experience for the first time in a bit,and ran into the same problems many others are having eg it not working in helix.
So i noticed that when i try to uninstall it defaults to version 3.0.12 this older version works however after a reboot it updates(as it does)back to version 4.0.10 this does not work,back to square one!
I suppose my question is can i disable cinema experience updates alone without having to turn off auto updates in settings for all addons,mybe in advanced settings.)

so you could try that first.then read the reply from "weirdinin" about disabling updates and try that.

Not sure what you mean by "when I try to uninstall it defaults to 3.0.12." When I uninstall it the addon is no longer available and I have to re-install it. When I do, it's version 4.0.11.
find quote
lucas22 Offline
ahh,i must have had version3.0.12 previously installed then it updated to version 4.0.10.see if you can find this older version and install it first.
i will look later to see if i can find it also.
find quote
lucas22 Offline
found this older release,downlload the zip file,install then modify the xml file.
https://github.com/Giftie/script.cinema.experience
find quote