• 17(current)
Movie Logo Requests
Nah, not being rude. There seem to be a lot of members struggling with the new forum, and we haven't figured out why. This is being judged by all the bad edits, duplicate posts and extremely badly formatted posts people are making.

I didn't fully follow your process (some pics might help) but I am guessing you are in HTML mode. Click on Source mode to see the raw post. It is button 28 in the image. It will toggle you between nice and pretty HTML and rough and dirty source code. Also, choose button 27 to enlarge the editors screen to full page.

Let me know if I have completely missed the point Wink

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-04-29, 06:45)Karellen Wrote: Nah, not being rude. There seem to be a lot of members struggling with the new forum, and we haven't figured out why. This is being judged by all the bad edits, duplicate posts and extremely badly formatted posts people are making.

I didn't fully follow your process (some pics might help) but I am guessing you are in HTML mode. Click on Source mode to see the raw post. It is button 28 in the image. It will toggle you between nice and pretty HTML and rough and dirty source code. Also, choose button 27 to enlarge the editors screen to full page.

Let me know if I have completely missed the point Wink

Ahh haa! Smile Yup that source button fixes everything to edit normally.. I knew it was my fault for just not knowing what I was doing, thanks for that.. makes it 10x easier to edit stuff now!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
You can also set that as the default view in your settings.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Logo Requests2