• 53(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
hope its ok to share this,its from deviant art and there alot of different allbum artworks and banners here,http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/243677222.
the guy has created some nice work maybe it might help projec out.
Hello there, could someone point me in the right direction?

Why the Cdart and clearart is not showing when I copy the entire folder userdata into a new PC?,

Regards

Sajarac
(2015-10-10, 19:44)Sajarac Wrote: Hello there, could someone point me in the right direction?

Why the Cdart and clearart is not showing when I copy the entire folder userdata into a new PC?,

Regards

Sajarac

Did you use artwork downloader addon to "install" the artwork??
Thanks for your reply, no I did not, just copy and paste the entire userdata folder into my new PC, but I cannot see the clearart and the cdart
(2015-10-11, 22:25)Sajarac Wrote: Thanks for your reply, no I did not, just copy and paste the entire userdata folder into my new PC, but I cannot see the clearart and the cdart

Now start up kodi and download the artwork downloader addon and have it import your artwork.
Thank you very much, I've added the movie library using "local files only", after that I did your suggestion and it works perfectly. Many thanks
:-)
Sajarac
(2015-10-12, 17:01)Sajarac Wrote: Thank you very much, I've added the movie library using "local files only", after that I did your suggestion and it works perfectly. Many thanks
:-)
Sajarac

Awesome, glad it worked out for you!
what is the difference between HDclearlogo and clearlogo?

what logos shall i use for kodi if i ddl manually?
hd has a higher resolution
I see most of the skins dropped showing clearart/clearlogo on OSD. What could be the reason?
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Preview of the new Fanart.tv site for anyone who is interested

https://medium.com/fanart-tv/the-history...c48045741d
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4