Skin Coding help

I was able to figure out some things but I have been stuck on the simplest thing for weeks now. I would just like to have the movie highlighted and be able to click on each one in the recent movies. I believe that neon has a setup similar to what I want and have tried to combine the code with confluence with no luck!
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I would really appreciate it.
Can you explain a little further what you want to achieve? Are you trying to make it so that your onup goes to the recent movie posters and then beable to scroll left and right through them with the ability to play them from there?

Nice looking homepage by the way.
yeah sorry bad explanation! That is exactly what I want! So when you press up and on right press the movie poster is highlighted, I don't want any font which I know how to get rid of. I realize this is a stupid question but I've just been stuck for awhile so.

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it!
If I could even be pointed to a spot that talked about it.. sorry I'm sure its a waste of peoples time!
No sweat man, you need to create a new control group and assign the main menu to access that control group id "on up".
To learn more, click here.
SynstrShn Wrote:Image

I was able to figure out some things but I have been stuck on the simplest thing for weeks now. I would just like to have the movie highlighted and be able to click on each one in the recent movies. I believe that neon has a setup similar to what I want and have tried to combine the code with confluence with no luck!

It is possible! I am doing it like this..

I created another control with keeps the label and highlight/background from movies for example.

PHP Code:
        <!-- selected navbarmovies -->
        <
control type="group">
            <
animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300">Visible</animation>
            <
animation effect="fade" start="100" end="30" time="300" condition="Window.IsVisible(1113) | ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus | ControlGroup(10).HasFocus | Control.HasFocus(8000) | Control.HasFocus(8001)">conditional</animation>
            <
visible>[Control.HasFocus(9016) | Control.HasFocus(8010)]</visible>
            <
posx>0</posx>
            <
posy>0</posy>
            <
animation effect="slide" end="0,-500" time="600" tween="quadratic" easing="out">WindowClose</animation>
            <
animation effect="slide" start="0,-500" time="600" tween="quadratic" easing="out">WindowOpen</animation>
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>40</posx>
                <
posy>30</posy>
                <
width>385</width>
                <
height>88</height>
                <
align>right</align>
                <
aligny>center</aligny>
                <
texture>home/navbar_focus.png</texture>
                <
animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="200">Focus</animation>
                <
animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0">UnFocus</animation>
            </
control>
            <
control type="label">
                <
posx>390</posx>
                <
posy>46</posy>
                <
width>380</width>
                <
height>40</height>
                <
font>font50caps_title</font>
                <
textcolor>white</textcolor>
                <
label>20342</label>
                <
align>right</align>
                <
aligny>center</aligny>
                <
animation effect="zoom" start="65" end="100" center="300,51" time="200">Focus</animation>
                <
animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="65" center="300,51" time="200">UnFocus</animation>
                <
label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
            </
control>
        </
control

The command below checks if the latest movies control is focused with the ID number of the control list from movies.

<visible>[Control.HasFocus(9016) | Control.HasFocus(8010)]</visible>

I did this with it!
As you can see the movie Raw Deal is selected within the control list from Latest Movies and the button Movies is highlighted.

So just like placing a layer on top of the navigation bar.
Thanks guys for your help... So I figured it out the way I wanted it (which is probably wrong but I will learn right) now I have another question.

So I used buttons in order to select the movie. So I have it set to on up go to that button and that works great but how do you make it do this for tv shows also? Cause if I name them both the same ID number they mess up?
Use <visible>Container(id of the main menu).HasFocus(id of the tv content)</visible>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Coding help0