XBMC Touch for iPad by Vulcan Tech (unofficial remote)
Rainbow 
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and create a thread for XBMC Touch (an iOS remote for XBMC). It’s custom made for the iPad, is chock-full of great features and has a strong emphasis on ease-of-use. It’s also 100% FREE. No ads. No in-app purchases. No tricks… Just free.

Enjoy!

http://xbmctouch.com

Available in the App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xbmc-tou...82496?mt=8

Screenshot of media with cover art, watched indicators, sorting options and search filters:

Video-specific transport controls slide up from bottom (including XBMC actions):

TV Series details with seasons:

TV Episode details:

XBMC images on your iPad as well as TV:

very nice! thanks Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
This looks great! any chance of adding support for live tv/pvr? That's the only feature that seems to be missing from most remotes, especially EPG support.
Like your app a lot Smile only thing I miss is to be able to hide watched movies and tv episodes or have I missed that Smile?
For music: is there an artist view (iso filtering by artist). I have over 3.000 albums so an album view is less practical for me.
(2014-01-02, 22:51)bobrap Wrote: very nice! thanks Smile

(2014-01-03, 18:11)Ryoga79 Wrote: This looks great! any chance of adding support for live tv/pvr? That's the only feature that seems to be missing from most remotes, especially EPG support.

+1
Rainbow 
(2014-01-02, 22:51)bobrap Wrote: very nice! thanks
Thanks bobrap, Ryoga79, Bkam et al!

(2014-01-03, 18:11)Ryoga79 Wrote: any chance of adding support for live tv/pvr? That's the only feature that seems to be missing from most remotes, especially EPG support.

Live TV support is very high on the list. I was curious how much interest there was in that actually. The EPG is a little trickier though. Is anyone using MythTV for a backend? Or??

(2014-01-09, 18:33)Bkam Wrote: only thing I miss is to be able to hide watched movies and tv episodes

We have a 'watched' indicator (a little eyeball icon) that shows if something is partially or fully watched. But there's currently no way to only show unwatched items. I think that's a great idea though - onto the list it goes.

(2014-01-10, 11:45)Littletycoon Wrote: is there an artist view (iso filtering by artist).

We currently lack a top-level artist view (though you can search by artist from the main popup menu). This too is on the list, but interest here will bump it up a bit (thanks!).

Hey thanks everyone -- we really appreciate the feedback! Smile
Can you add an option to hide the "Play" button on all covers its take up to mutch space on the cover art , the button on the info screen will do the jobb to start à movie Smile ?
Just installed this and gotta say that it's the best remote I have on the ipad.

Gives me inspiration for my own web based project.

Thanks!

Any update on the way ?
do you have a "custom URL Scheme" So I can launch the app from the web browser?
Is this app available for android?
Im guessing that the developer is no longer supporting this for his last reply was over a year ago and they also have not answered my email. Which is sad for I think this is the best looking app I have seen and used for Kodi. I would have glady paid for this app.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Touch for iPad by Vulcan Tech (unofficial remote)1